NFL Week In Review - Week 5 - Where are you, Ches??? :(

Rookie QBs usually have low completion percentages. Especially when they aren't given the training wheels version of an offense. Peyton completed like 56% of his passes his rookie year.

- Baker :pimp:... Browns WR dropping mad passes tho :smh:
- That WR who dropped the TD pass from Mariota should be cut today
- Melvin Gordon looks REALLY good this season.. He got way better
- What the hell were the Jaguars thinking giving Bortles all that $ :lol:

Rookie QBs usually have low completion percentages. Especially when they aren't given the training wheels version of an offense. Peyton completed like 56% of his passes his rookie year.

Also had had like 20 something INTs

-Chiefs will have best record in NFL, then lose their first playoff game.
-Rams are fun to watch. They already got the West picked up

-Raiders? Yikes

-49ers lost to 0-4’s Arizona Josh Rosen’s by 2 scores. Good thing Levi’s Stadium was half empty :rofl: :rofl:

The Obession of me by a certain someone is creepy and weird. Yikes.

-Chiefs will have best record in NFL, then lose their first playoff game.
-Rams are fun to watch. They already got the West picked up

-Raiders? Yikes

-49ers lost to 0-4’s Arizona Josh Rosen’s by 2 scores. Good thing Levi’s Stadium was half empty :rofl: :rofl:

The Obession of me by a certain someone is creepy and weird. Yikes.

Just wanted to make sure you werent going to disappear watching pickup ball for 2 years again.

My only regret about this year is we havent lost more. ****ing lions.

CapturewefeqF.jpg

yoona.gif

That Williams TD drop was REAL bad. I'm sorry and call me a hater, make fun of Darnold and the JETE but the Bills have no reason to win these games that they have :lol: .

mArIoTa iS tRaSh

I mean the route was awful by the WR but with any sport you need to know your personnel that you’re throwing these passes to. That pass was way too far in front of that bum WR.

Dude has 129 yards passing or less in 3/4 of his games played this season.

Yeah people who say mariota is trash are clearly not watching the titans games and are only going by the box score. His receivers have been seriously letting him down

Yeah people who say mariota is trash are clearly not watching the titans games and are only going by the box score. His receivers have been seriously letting him down

I’ve probably already seen a few more impressive throws by Darnold, Rosen and Baker than I’ve ever seen by Mariota. There’s only so many checkdowns and crossing routes the dude can throw.

Our buddy Chuck is MIA after the homie Conor got RNC'd the **** out so I'll step in for this week.

Post your observations, cold takes, hot takes, and trash takes from week 5 action across the NFL.....

- Pats blowing out teams that they SHOULD be blowing out…still a cause for concern on defense
- Really starting to think the Eagles just caught lightning in a bottle last year. STARTING to, I’m not convinced of it. Don’t tase me, Iggles bois
- Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, James White, and Melvin Gordon…that’s my top 4 this year for RBs
- Pittsburgh offense looks great without Bell
- Odell > Eli but his female tendencies are spreading to young Sterling
- The Falcons should be SO MUCH better…but they’re stuck in mediocrity
- Fraudgers down by 10+ once again and could not get the job done…4-35 now? I’ve lost track of how many L’s he’s taken trying to come from behind
- And don’t cry to me about Crosby…homie’s back probably hurting from carrying the squad the week before
- When CJ Beatdameathard is your QB…a great game plan is to have him throw 50+ times in a close game. Brilliant job, Kyle Shanny
- Game ball to Sam Darnold for making a couple NFL throws
- Pat Mahomo looked human but it took the top pass defense to do that..would bet the farm on a return to young gawd status next week
- Baker got the Browns trending up (from an abyss, but up nonetheless)
- Blake Bortles preventing the Jags from being great
- Chargers basically got to play 30 minutes and then take the afternoon off thanks to Gruden & Carr’s trash *** MAGA Ball. No idea what the **** they’re doing in OAK. Leave the team out there next weekend when my guy @Johnny_Cakes is out there to see them
- I can’t get a read on the Bengals, as usual. Which means it’s not them, it’s who they’re playing
- Cowboys should find a way to tank for the Ducks QB…start collecting draft capital
- I still don’t know what a catch is
- What’s stopping an @EddieDoyers (west coast Eddie) v kdslittlebro kdslittlebro Super Bowl? Not.A.God.Damn.Thing.

Top 3
1) Rams
2) Chiefs
3) Some pretender *** team

MVP Race
1) Gurley
2) Mahomo
3 ) Kamara
4) Mack

Week 5 Funny ****

upload_2018-10-8_7-34-18.png

stay safe, macbk macbk