NFL Week In Review - Week 5 - Where are you, Ches??? :(

Imagine thinking the school a player went to has any bearing on whether the player will be good or not.

1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png

macbk macbk you asked for receipts yesterday from Franc. Caught a 1 week ban from the season thread so I couldnt post them in there. Hope this is sufficient.

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG

sb sb , I look forward to you individually quoting these in two weeks

that was before i realized keenum was the qb and that i could run for 200 yds on the defense :smh:

y u do dis jim |l

I remember that first Titans Mariota vs Winston game where he shreded that trash *** Lovie defense and the hot takes like he was the second coming of any great :lol:

NFL
-CJ Beathard now has more 200 yard passing games this season than Sam Darnold. Too bad Beathard had 97 turnovers this week
-49ers suck ***
-Raiders suck ***
-Dallas sucks ***
-Cardinals suck *** but less than the 49ers
-Falcons suck *** LowLifeMac LowLifeMac
Capture.JPG

-Eagles are real fortunate they aren't winless
-How the hell can the Rams have so many defensive weapons and allow teams to put up like 30 a game?
-Amari Cooper sucks ***
-Case Keenum sucks ***
-Eli Manning sucks ***
-Colts doing their best to kill andrew luck's arm forever
-When can we start the Aaron Rodgers is overrated narrative? For a guy who is supposedly the most talented ever, he has surprisingly similar/worse career stats than Matt Ryan. @ me, do whatever the **** you want

49ers
-
the tank continues
-how do you lose to a team who had 220 yards of total offense with 75 coming on one god damn play? Cardinals had 10 first downs all god damn game an you still cant keep it competitive.
-The only thing making this season bearable is the thought that the 49ers can use their 4th first round pick in 5 years on a Dlineman and still have a ****ty D-line

Screw you to whoever got me banned from the season thread.

***** you gone keep playin with me until falcons take ya number 1 pick

Washington football team is trash, got some solid players on both sides of the ball but not a good team.

NFCE is a joke, winner of the division will be 7-9

Dallas has the worst offense in the division

- Texans should've won 40-7, but I knew a Bill O'Brien vs Jason Garrett matchup would come down to the wire. Oh well, gutsy win despite Bill O'Brien doing his best Kevin McHale impression. Kendall Lamm....goofy doughy soft Kendall Lamm made Demarcus Lawerence his ***** for a good portion of the game. Was very surprised by that and will give him props for that despite me totally loathing him.
tumblr_pgakai1rbB1rgdj4so7_1280.jpg
- Seahawks had a shot to win, and they blew it. Even with the high scoring, I didn't feel much about them. I wasn't fooled by that game last week, it was the Cardinals.
- Colts, Titans, and Jags all lost. ****'em.
- Feel sorry for you folks that hitched your ride to the Titans. I don't even know what merit people had boosting them like that. They were the most mid 3-1 team at one point, they'll be mid towards the end of the season.
- Chiefs are legit (for now). Their defense stinks, but they tighten up when they need to. I just can't help but think they will go 13-3, get a first round bye, then take an underwhelming L at home.

Back
Top Bottom