NFL Week In Review - Week 5 - Where are you, Ches??? :(

Marcus Peters is hurt though, of course they're gonna go at him.

Baker looks like the best QB to me out of that class. Browns hit on both of those picks. Ward is a beast.

I haven't seen a lot of Rosen but he looks okay so far too.

Dallas Cowboys thought they were set for the future, a couple years ago. Look at them now.
1470707673168.jpg

Marcus Peters is hurt though, of course they're gonna go at him.

Baker looks like the best QB to me out of that class. Browns hit on both of those picks. Ward is a beast.

I haven't seen a lot of Rosen but he looks okay so far too.

Rosen looked awful yesterday, but I though he was pretty damn good during the seahawks game. He has next to no time to throw the damn ball though because that line is awful.

Rodgers this week just recorded 40k yards and 300 TD’s in the least amount of games ever. Maybe Matt Ryan isn’t bad?

Anyway I didn’t get to watch much because of baseball but in regards to the Packers. We just can’t put an entire game together. It’s always something different in each half of each game. Defense Offense and Special Teams have all looked great and bad at different times. Offense had 3 rookies at WR and took until the 2nd half to light em up but why not the first? You had all week to prepare. Tired of the offense or defense being a tale of 2 halves.

With that said it’s not the end of the world. Its still relatively early and we got off to a weird start with a brand new defense and Rodgers knee. One of those things that will get figured out with a little time I’m sure. We’re still tied with the Vikings. I’m just tired of starting in a hole losing unnecessary games early on.

Darnold had a weird game yesterday. 22 attempts, 10 completions, 3 TD's.

The running game & defense set the tone yesterday.

I legitimately have no clue where the hell Crow came from. Dude was looking awful most of the year, then just went ape**** on Franc's team

Rodgers this week just recorded 40k yards and 300 TD’s in the least amount of games ever. Maybe Matt Ryan isn’t bad?

Anyway I didn’t get to watch much because of baseball but in regards to the Packers. We just can’t put an entire game together. It’s always something different in each half of each game. Defense Offense and Special Teams have all looked great and bad at different times. Offense had 3 rookies at WR and took until the 2nd half to light em up but why not the first? You had all week to prepare. Tired of the offense or defense being a tale of 2 halves.

With that said it’s not the end of the world. Its still relatively early and we got off to a weird start with a brand new defense and Rodgers knee. One of those things that will get figured out with a little time I’m sure. We’re still tied with the Vikings. I’m just tired of starting in a hole losing unnecessary games early on.

I wasnt actually serious about this. Rodgers is good. Matt Ryan is underrated.

Last edited:
I legitimately have no clue where the hell Crow came from. Dude was looking awful most of the year, then just went ape**** on Franc's team

Denver didn't come to play at all yesterday. Their record historically in early games on the east coast is beyond horrible so maybe that had something to do with it?

I wasnt actually serious about this. Rodgers is good. Matt Ryan is underrated.

Tbh though I think some Ryan slander might be warranted for his performances on the road outdoors. Didn’t seem like he did much this week in Pitt. Didn’t do anything against the Eagles in the season opener. It’s not even cold yet. His career has been night and day home and on the road it seems. But his numbers at home have been sooo good.

Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.
Nah we going 10-6.