NFL Wild-Card Weekend In Review....

Rodgers proved he is legit. It's just we made an error as a collective team. That wasn't solely Rodgers fault. Someone should have picked up thatblitz. Everyone was at fault.

With Jermichael Finley emerging as a start. This Packer offense will continue to grow. Same with out relatively young defense. I say we are NFC north champsnext year. Super Bowl run also

Hats off to the Cards for winning though they played hard. Packers are the better team though.

Aaron did make two CRUCIAL mistakes, the 1st pass, which was ridiculous and play a QB above the High school level shoudlnt make, and that last sack/fumble wasa 3 step drop w short protection, and he stood there looking to turn in a huge play instead of making the right play ...

Im not clownin him
Yea he had a good game stat wise but two of his mistakes directly lead to 2 Touchdowns and it was the difference in the game.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ putting that on Rodgers, only reason it was even close was cause he carried the team himself.

Dude showed me more last night than he ever did, dude is gonna be a beast for a while.

see this is the sort of stuff that makes me scratch my head ... did you not see the first pass where he rolls out, forces it and gets picked? did you not see him hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball ... time and time again and have his team suffer for it?

its the same story for the past two years with this dude ... granted thats not a long time to be a starter but lets be real here ... he was playing a secondary whose players looked like they couldnt compete for a division 1aa roster spot ... when was mcfadden ever any good? and obviously mike adams is the sauce ... erin has jermichael finley, driver and jennings at his disposal ... they run the damn spread 90% of the time and he threw at those two defenders 99% of the time ... it was a great gameplan but its not like he is torching a vaunted defense ...

and ultimately, true to form, he misses a wide open jennings, holds the ball too long, fumbles and kicks the pigskin to the other team ... sick and tired of people overlooking failure cuz dude puts up numbers ... rich gannon put up numbers and got a chapped !$% in big games ... if romo pulled a stunt like rogers did yesterday there would have been 3 threads with .gifs and fail pics ...

the loss is ultimately on rogers, just like it would be on any other qb who throws the first pass of a playoff game to the other team for no apparent reason and fumbles on the last play of a playoff game giving the other team a kick pass for the win ...

as i said before, the vikings will be in the playoffs longer than the packers will because they wont make it out of the 1st round ... hope the cheeseturd organization rots in football hell for running out the greatest statistical qb of all time for this flake they have now ...

rodgers proves that he can hang with the big dogs. now if packers can find him an okay o-line...

and as for statements like this one ... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE A DAMN BLITZ WHEN YOU SEE ONE ... THAT IS YOUR JOB AS AN NFL QUARTERBACK ... MIKE ADAMS RAN DOWN TO THE LINE 2 SECONDS BEFORE THE BALL WAS HIKED AND EVEN GOT CHIPPED BEFORE HE CAME FREE ... THAT IS A FAILURE OF THE QUARTERBACK TO RECOGNIZE WHERE THE PRESSURE WAS COMING FROM AND DICTATE PROTECTION/HOT READS ... the packers line gave erin plenty of time yesterday ... they gave up 13 sacks in the final 8 games of the regular season ... 4/5 sacks yesterday were on erin, point blank period ...

Words cant describe my reaction to this post. So, in return I will post pictures

o_rly.jpg
X
philip-rivers.jpg
X
mannings05.jpg

the quotes had me....haha

should be another great nfl playoff weekend coming up.

how about them cowboys?!

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by S4L3

...and why is it that the only logic that Vikings fans have for them to beat us is them being 8-0 at home?
Brett Favre > Tony Romo
Adrian Peterson > Felix Jones ( Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice > Adrian Peterson, Chester Taylor )
Jared Allen > Demarcus Ware
indifferent.gif

Sidney Rice > Miles Austin
indifferent.gif

Steve Hutchinson > Kyle Kosier
Bryant McKinnie > Flozell Adams
Kevin Williams > Jay Ratliff
indifferent.gif

Percy Harvin > Bum $#$ Roy Williams
Ryan Longwell > Your "21 yard field goal shanker"

Happy?

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by S4L3

...and why is it that the only logic that Vikings fans have for them to beat us is them being 8-0 at home?
Brett Favre > Tony Romo
Adrian Peterson > Felix Jones ( Marion Barber, Felix Jones, Tashard Choice > Adrian Peterson, Chester Taylor )
Jared Allen > Demarcus Ware
indifferent.gif

Sidney Rice > Miles Austin
indifferent.gif

Steve Hutchinson > Kyle Kosier
Bryant McKinnie > Flozell Adams
Kevin Williams > Jay Ratliff
indifferent.gif

Percy Harvin > Bum $#$ Roy Williams
Ryan Longwell > Your "21 yard field goal shanker"

Happy?
laugh.gif
Dude really thinks this too
laugh.gif
All I know is A.Pete better tuck that ball tight cause the 'Boys D don't play and he's known toupchuck at any given moment.

Notice dude aint give any comparison for James, Ware, or Spencer? exactly

Crooks is like the Ben Affleck ring leader type dude of some New England Houlighans in Good Will Hunting.
I know yall was just punchin dudes after the New England game, hell prolly during it
laugh.gif
i just knew u and ya crew jumped some Harvard kids or something

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

if romo pulled a stunt like rogers did yesterday there would have been 3 threads with .gifs and fail pics ...
They'll never admit it, but that is 100% unquestionably true...
eyes.gif

And you'd be right there throwing dude under the bus along with everybody else...
laugh.gif
bingo
laugh.gif

if romo pulled a stunt like rogers did yesterday there would have been 3 threads with .gifs and fail pics ...
eyes.gif
This place would've EXPLODED if that was Romo..

And you'd be right there throwing dude under the bus along with everybody else...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This is not a lie and has nothing to do with the wildcard week in review. I punched a MIT student in the face at the bar on Friday night.
during the celtics game, of course
laugh.gif

This is not a lie and has nothing to do with the wildcard week in review. I punched a MIT student in the face at the bar on Friday night.

At some point, we need to have a discussion about Kurt Warner.
eek.gif

That Ari/GB was EPIC. What a fun game to watch.

Can't hate, Dallas been playin great football the last month. They look solid as hell. Re-match with the Saints?
nerd.gif

Ced Benson was the only dude to show up for Cincy.

That's more then anybody showed up in New England. Never ever seen them get done like that before. Props to Baltimore

Ray Rice = beast

Willis in the paint.
pimp.gif

Andy and Donovan gonna get yet another chance next year?

Rex's big mouth gonna get him next week in San Diego.

A-Rodg missin that wide open Jennings gonna haunt GB ALL year long.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

--OP, I dont know about the Jets getting blown out in SD next week. I hope they do but I dont see that happening.
--I dont trust the Chargers' defense. Jets have a gooood run game.
--Chargers, prove me wrong!!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eyes.gif
This place would've EXPLODED if that was Romo..

laugh.gif

I think everyone would admit it, except maybe a few Pack fans. But the difference is that Romo has a history of being an idiot in a big moment, so everyone isexpecting it or at least waiting for it. If Rodgers does this kind of thing again next year, guarantee he gets the business for it from here and everywhereelse. He's not on Romo's level in that way yet.
grin.gif

--Philly has been one-dimensional this year, which is exactly why they lost to Dallas.

--Kurt Warner
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, what else needs to be said about the guy, he's money in the bank.

--Jets will have a tougher matchup next week, but I can see Rex coaching up the defense to play hard against the Chargers.

--As for the Patroits, see what happens when you don't have a camera to help you.......
laugh.gif

Edit--

Good avy change Nowitness41Dirk , thanks for listening to my suggestion champ.

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

just dont get pring wilson'd, crooks

Back
Top Bottom