NFL Wild-Card Weekend In Review....

I think I lost weight from laughing so hard. Shoes coming at Craftsy with the 5 reg. users comment had me in tears
laugh.gif

Shoes is right though. And it just goes to show you the hypocrisy of a great many people and how people can't tolerate when #!%% is flipped on them. Romowas proclaimed a choke artist after the "botched snap" even though as a QB he played well and led us to a game winning drive. But everyone justignores that and because its the Cowboys, they proclaimed him as a choker. Same thing with the "Oh he can't win big games." You bums only definebig games as games where the Boys lose. Or how about "Romo isn't clutch." But people forget that Romo was so clutch that Westbrooke had to pissoff fantasy football people by just falling down at the one yard line because as he stated, Romo was a "comeback kid." Had we lost the game in week17 against the E-girls, everyone would have said "See he cant win big games." But because we won, it wasn't deemed as a big game. Anyways...

-- Cowboys looking like the best team in the NFL period.

-- No offense to Marion Barber, but hopefully that knee stays @@%*%! up. Cowboys are better when El Gato is on the field.

-- Feel bad for McTie a little bit because he's going to get roasted throughout the off season. Never seen a man get so much hate besides Romo. Brought thedamn city to 5 NFC Championship games in the past 8 years and people still #!%% on him.

-- Cardinals scare me more than any other team in the NFC.

-- Moss without Welker = ZERO TDs all season.
laugh.gif

-- Jets/Chargers will be closer than people think

Lastly, this whole playoff win thing with Dallas has always been stupid. Why? Because when you analyze the situation, we could possibly be no different thanthe 2007 team. Because in 2007 we were good enough to skip the first round. So what if we lose next week? Just because we won a playoff game its supposed to bebetter or something? This is why that whole playoff win thing never made sense to me. Unless we get to the conference championship, its irrelevant if we winwild card weekend because we were in that same position of being in the divisional round in 2007 when our record allowed us to skip the 1st. But its whatever.

GO COWBOYS

The only person that is on the vikings squad that is better than a cowboys player is

AP that is all

Dallas should be able to beat them .

This cowboys team does not need to get all high and mighty , super bowl win or bust in my eyes.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Brady was off all season long, that 18-1 season looks like a straight fluke now.
Word...'cuz you can fluke your way to 18 wins in the NFL.
laugh.gif

The %+*# that gets said on here after a big win/loss never ceases to amaze me.

You're right about him being off all season long tho'. Besides a game here or there, he wasn't the Brady of old...I'll put that on the kneethis year so I'm expecting a difference next season.
Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Along with Maybe one more Playoff Run, after that better start lookin for a replacement for him.

They Need To Trade Maroney, and Draft someone like CJ Spiller or Jonathan Dwyer this year, Have him be mentored by Fred Taylor until he retires.
Why are we talking about this now? You can't be serious.

Unless Maroney somehow busts a 4.3 in front of Al Davis' crib, there's not a team in the NFL that would trade for his clown ###.

laugh.gif
at Craftsy and Shoes

-Its crazy how people don't say anything positive about the Jets and then talk about how they gonna lose next week....this is a thread for the Wild Cardround am i correct?

-Jerry Jones needs to do everything he can to keep Felix Jones....dude will get PAYED
-8-0 home record really doesn't mean anything when you have the red-hot Cowboys comin' through

-I live 10 minutes away from Ray Rice's hometown.....Everyone here is proud of how he has progressed in the NFL
-Ravens spanking the Pats like that really shouldn't surprise anyone....look at the close games they lost this season to the dominant teams

-All of you hatin' on Aaron Rodgers need to go talk to a wall....his first playoff game and dude accounted for 5 scores
-Cardinals goin to the Super Bowl again shouldn't be out of the question

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

The only person that is on the vikings squad that is better than a cowboys player is

AP that is all

Dallas should be able to beat them .

This cowboys team does not need to get all high and mighty , super bowl win or bust in my eyes.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sit down.

I was thinking the exact same thing hahaha. (To EnEyeKayEe's comment)

Anyway, I'll be honest, I only watched the Jets game fully this weekend, so I can't really comment on the other 3 games.

I'm extremely proud of the Jets. Mark Sanchez showed poise, leadership, and finally some good execution. I won't lie, I'm pretty nervous about theChargers game. I mean these guys have won 11 straight.

jets did what i knew they would
bengals offense needs work

ravens did what i knew they would
pats need to rebuild

eagles played the worst out of anyteam
the boys will lose next week

the pack/cards game was a defensive coordinator nightmare, good to see warner still doing his thing

packers will be back next year

Believe it or not, Aaron Rodgers reminds me of Tony Romo in his earlier days. *shrugs*

Anybody else agree?

Ray Rice is a Pro-Bowler.. if you're just now realizing that hes the goods then you deserve a pretty big late pass.

Greene and Felix Jones are good change of pace backs, but Rice is probably a top 3-5 RB going into next sesaon.

I don't like the Jets, but because their defense is so solid there is almost no way they can get blown out to the point of embarrassment. Only way ithappens is if Sanchez turns the ball over a whole bunch. This team is competitive and scrappy as hell.

LOL @ putting that on Rodgers, only reason it was even close was cause he carried the team himself.

Dude showed me more last night than he ever did, dude is gonna be a beast for a while.

rodgers proves that he can hang with the big dogs. now if packers can find him an okay o-line...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ putting that on Rodgers, only reason it was even close was cause he carried the team himself.

Dude showed me more last night than he ever did, dude is gonna be a beast for a while.

see this is the sort of stuff that makes me scratch my head ... did you not see the first pass where he rolls out, forces it and gets picked? did you not seehim hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball, and hold on to the ball ... time and time again and havehis team suffer for it?

its the same story for the past two years with this dude ... granted thats not a long time to be a starter but lets be real here ... he was playing a secondarywhose players looked like they couldnt compete for a division 1aa roster spot ... when was mcfadden ever any good? and obviously mike adams is the sauce ...erin has jermichael finley, driver and jennings at his disposal ... they run the damn spread 90% of the time and he threw at those two defenders 99% of thetime ... it was a great gameplan but its not like he is torching a vaunted defense ...

and ultimately, true to form, he misses a wide open jennings, holds the ball too long, fumbles and kicks the pigskin to the other team ... sick and tired ofpeople overlooking failure cuz dude puts up numbers ... rich gannon put up numbers and got a chapped !$% in big games ... if romo pulled a stunt like rogersdid yesterday there would have been 3 threads with .gifs and fail pics ...

the loss is ultimately on rogers, just like it would be on any other qb who throws the first pass of a playoff game to the other team for no apparent reasonand fumbles on the last play of a playoff game giving the other team a kick pass for the win ...

as i said before, the vikings will be in the playoffs longer than the packers will because they wont make it out of the 1st round ... hope the cheeseturdorganization rots in football hell for running out the greatest statistical qb of all time for this flake they have now ...

rodgers proves that he can hang with the big dogs. now if packers can find him an okay o-line...

and as for statements like this one ... YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE A DAMN BLITZ WHEN YOU SEE ONE ... THAT IS YOUR JOB AS AN NFL QUARTERBACK ... MIKE ADAMSRAN DOWN TO THE LINE 2 SECONDS BEFORE THE BALL WAS HIKED AND EVEN GOT CHIPPED BEFORE HE CAME FREE ... THAT IS A FAILURE OF THE QUARTERBACK TO RECOGNIZE WHERETHE PRESSURE WAS COMING FROM AND DICTATE PROTECTION/HOT READS ... the packers line gave erin plenty of time yesterday ... they gave up 13 sacks in the final 8games of the regular season ... 4/5 sacks yesterday were on erin, point blank period ...

Back
Top Bottom