NiceKicks shop selling the Flint XIII April 3rd in a FSR!

Selling for $175 I was shocked when I saw this. They arent taking phone orders until 12 pm which I doubt any will be left but thats awfully early to be purchased retail for a shoe that drops in 6-7 months

were did you find this info. i live 2 hours away in houston so if its true i wouldnt mind making the trip to get some flints for 25 over retail. i went to nicekicks.com but the site is under construction.

Didn't these guys used to sell fake kicks? And they already have stock for a holiday rls?

From that pic you can tell they were from the 2005 release, look at the toe area, you can see the glue has turned red. These aren't an early release of the ones dropping later this year.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

From that pic you can tell they were from the 2005 release, look at the toe area, you can see the glue has turned red. These aren't an early release of the ones dropping later this year.

Thanks for the clarification. Being @ work, I get this:

[h2]Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.[/h2]Reason: 
The Websense category "Malicious Web Sites" is filtered.

URL: 

http://undergroundsoles.c...d&utm_medium=twitter

So, these guys have backstock from 5 years ago??

i just called and they confirmed. they will open at 11 am on saturday. im going to head out saturday morning and hopefully cop at least 1 pair.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i just called and they confirmed. they will open at 11 am on saturday. im going to head out saturday morning and hopefully cop at least 1 pair.

I may be doing the same.

tired.gif

I got the link to undergroundsoles from Twitter not sure how it has malicious content. I doubt they are dropping the 05's in a FSR for 175. If I was anywhere near Austin id be lining up

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Didn't these guys used to sell fake kicks? And they already have stock for a holiday rls?

I'm pretty sure they just bought the domain name. I don't think it's the same people.

Back
Top Bottom