NiceKicks shop selling the Flint XIII April 3rd in a FSR!

they are not the 2010 retro, they are selling the 2005 retro, i already called and asked. also its not an april fools joke because the info has been out since 3/30/10 so that would make it a march fools joke wich doesnt make any sense. i have already called and confirmed and they are def releasing them on 4/3/10 at 11 am.

Originally Posted by riddla713

they are not the 2010 retro, they are selling the 2005 retro, i already called and asked. also its not an april fools joke because the info has been out since 3/30/10 so that would make it a march fools joke wich doesnt make any sense. i have already called and confirmed and they are def releasing them on 4/3/10 at 11 am.

not to mention that would be the dumbest idea ever for a new store to play a joke like that

I would have no remorse for the people who think this is an April Fool's joke, and get salty because they miss out.

Cats will find anything to complain about. They wont ever be perfect glue is part of the darn shoe cats screaming for quality of 05's now the 05's quality sucks.

Cmon Son!

^ But that's not the problem the problem is why rush and buy these old kicks with glue showing when you can wait until Nov for them to come out looking brand new and maybe get them for cheaper

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Cats will find anything to complain about. They wont ever be perfect glue is part of the darn shoe cats screaming for quality of 05's now the 05's quality sucks.

Cmon Son!

I think you might be confused. I said the quality of the ORIGINALS were much better than the retros. but it's cool. I'm not worried about it. I was just seeing if anyone else noticed the obvious glue issue in both the pictures and in the retros.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Cmon Son!

I think you might be confused. I said the quality of the ORIGINALS were much better than the retros. but it's cool. I'm not worried about it. I was just seeing if anyone else noticed the obvious glue issue in both the pictures and in the retros.

this colorway sucked anyway point blank period..,.....

if ur trippin off a little glue on the pods you should see my DS grey toes. the pods are straight red
laugh.gif

oh well.

and these are the best colorway imo

Originally Posted by windycity7

Cmon Son!

smiley.gif

Im waiting for the shoe to release in retail. I dont want sketchy quality or red glue...ima buy these kix to ball in and i dont think i can ball in on 05 retros.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Cmon Son!

smiley.gif

roll.gif

you are entitled to your opinion.

In my humble opinion this the 2nd best colorway of the xiii's behind the basic black/red colorway

I think overall 95% of people would disagree with you on this one

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

you are entitled to your opinion.

In my humble opinion this the 2nd best colorway of the xiii's behind the basic black/red colorway

I think overall 95% of people would disagree with you on this one

i bet they would but the blue never looked good to me
alien.gif
& this prbly is the only colorway of the xiii's i dont like
grin.gif
...& i think the white/red is #2 behind the basic blk/red which is
pimp.gif

Definitely a must cop pair. Can't wait for 11/1/2010! In the meantime, I will continue to rock my wheat and white 13's.

People are already lined up. Thinking about driving up early, but not tryin to leave empty handed. What to do...

Was anyone successful in this cop.... I called about 12:30 and they said they sold out b4 everyone in the line could get theirs

Back
Top Bottom