NiceKicks shop selling the Flint XIII April 3rd in a FSR!

^ It was true but they only had 42 pairs so they sold out quick people was mad but that what they get they could have waited until nov lol

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

Update anyone? Was this truth or ducktales?
No ducktales here...

And everyone got this shirt for free...well the ones who were able to get them

YUM
smile.gif

I live 2 hours from there so I got there around 3. 8i would say I was 20th in line. My girl went with me and got the other 12 for me. Matt is a really cool guy, in the morning he handed out blankets, breakfast and coffee. A DJ was spinning and it's a pretty cool atmosphere. The next shoe he is releasing is the Steel 10's.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Didn't these guys used to sell fake kicks? And they already have stock for a holiday rls?
I wouldn't even bother doing business with these people.  (Some have said its not the same people but new owners who bought the website and took over.)  Whatever the case is, why even put yourself at risk?

i was planning on going out to austin to try and cop a pair but after tax and gas i would of dropped liked 220 for the flints. i was able to cop a ds size 11 for 180 a year ago of ebay. 175 is a good price but it would of took a full tank of gas to get there and back whick runs me $40. congrats to the guys who got a pair, those 2 size 12 look
pimp.gif

Yea these were from 05. The way he dropped these he's gonna be dropping the Steel X's. That's what he told me and what they had in a display case.

Originally Posted by adnike

The next shoe he is releasing is the Steel 10's.
eek.gif

looks like im gonna have to try and get these if the price is right. hopefully i get them
ohwell.gif

I need another pair of Steel Grey's. Tried stunting the day I got them while working at Astroworld back in '05. Ended up flooding and they closed the park early. Rain+Massive Puddles+Having to run 10 minutes to get to the employee area= a scrunchy and wrinkled shoe.

adnike wrote:
I live 2 hours from there so I got there around 3. 8i would say I was 20th in line. My girl went with me and got the other 12 for me................

Right on man. SOUNDS GOOD.

Whats good with a helping hand ??? Sz12 right here.

I would not mind another pair of STEEL Xs. 

any who. Who much did they let them XIIIs go for ?  

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

adnike wrote:
I live 2 hours from there so I got there around 3. 8i would say I was 20th in line. My girl went with me and got the other 12 for me................

Right on man. SOUNDS GOOD.

Whats good with a helping hand ??? Sz12 right here.

I would not mind another pair of STEEL Xs. 

any who. Who much did they let them XIIIs go for ? 

175...Im pretty sure he's selling the X's for right around retail

HAHAHA,they released them super creaser,s,that,s what i call any 13 that have been retro,d,i have two pair,s of 05 flints,ive worn both piar,s.The toe area on both pairs look,s like somebody held them in a bent position with both hands for weeks,passing on the new release to,maybe one pair of playoffs for me,but 13,s are a no no from now on,unless if they make that toe area with better non creasing material,which i highly doubt knowing JB.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

HAHAHA,they released them super creaser,s,that,s what i call any 13 that have been retro,d,i have two pair,s of 05 flints,ive worn both piar,s.The toe area on both pairs look,s like somebody held them in a bent position with both hands for weeks,passing on the new release to,maybe one pair of playoffs for me,but 13,s are a no no from now on,unless if they make that toe area with better non creasing material,which i highly doubt knowing JB.

What the hell is this? I have NEVER seen any write like this... smh

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

Back
Top Bottom