NiceKicks shop selling the Flint XIII April 3rd in a FSR!

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

HAHAHA,they released them super creaser,s,that,s what i call any 13 that have been retro,d,i have two pair,s of 05 flints,ive worn both piar,s.The toe area on both pairs look,s like somebody held them in a bent position with both hands for weeks,passing on the new release to,maybe one pair of playoffs for me,but 13,s are a no no from now on,unless if they make that toe area with better non creasing material,which i highly doubt knowing JB.

My head hurts now.

HAHAHA,they released them super creaser,s,that,s what i call any 13 that have been retro,d,i have two pair,s of 05 flints,ive worn both piar,s.The toe area on both pairs look,s like somebody held them in a bent position with both hands for weeks,passing on the new release to,maybe one pair of playoffs for me,but 13,s are a no no from now on,unless if they make that toe area with better non creasing material,which i highly doubt knowing JB.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA i seriously just fell off my chair!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

5461624e48d4156944b35581a42a3bba606b6455.png

HAHAHAAH.... had me dyin'

Originally Posted by adnike

I live 2 hours from there so I got there around 3. 8i would say I was 20th in line. My girl went with me and got the other 12 for me. Matt is a really cool guy, in the morning he handed out blankets, breakfast and coffee. A DJ was spinning and it's a pretty cool atmosphere. The next shoe he is releasing is the Steel 10's.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom