NiceKicks shop selling the Flint XIII April 3rd in a FSR!

sick.gif
 $175 + my 05's are still ds
laugh.gif

Good move by them since they are a new store trying to get a good rep. They will now be known as a store that has heat years later and more importantly not selling them at an insane premium.

I don't think I will buy them now or in November.

Well seeing as how right now I'm broke and I wear a sz 15...guess I'll be skipping this release....would have been a nice excuse to drive up the road to Austin though. Oh well, good luck to the rest of yall!

Nice Kicks is legit and barely opend up a little over a month ago in Austin. Awesome spot. Legit. I'm just pissed that i have to skip on these again since this is such a short notice. i'll probably still show up to the store for support but dang.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

That's weird how did they get a FSR of 05's ?

They had some pairs of DS White/Cement III's when they opened. It's either from their Secret Stash or they got some connections.  

Nice Kicks could've also posted them up for more than $175 but they wanted to do something nice for Austin Sneakerhead's and community without raising the price too much.

not bad, but i will wait it out and cop on a discount
pimp.gif

Is there an official release date on these? - i havent been able to find one

Not a joke. 05 release. We have a couple pairs in each size. A lot of people have been calling in so we're expecting a line. Any leftovers are up for sale through the phone @ 12pm central time.

Come thru if you're in the area. Relays are this weekend as well. We're holding a "Final 4" event comprised of 4 shoes. Votes will be counted throughout the day and a lucky chosen one will win the winning pair. After party after the event.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

might have to try an get a pair

18956367.jpg

COME ON BEEEEELEY!!! U kno you my man but I gotta check you! You've been bashing the quality in the Lebron line every chance you get! but you want THESE!?

Not even just to Beeeeeley, to everyone... Don't get me wrong I love the XIII, this color-way in particular the most of them all I think. But I'm not buying these after the quality issues the LAST retro of this colorway had. Anyone remember those? the red glue substance/Peeling... I'm not here to bash because i love the brand... but I've had these shoes twice already, the OG and retro and there was a significant gap in quality. Judging from Nice Kicks pictures that they chose to represent the shoes they wish to sale I don't know that there will be improvements from the last retro.. I mean just look at them....

jordan-xiii-flint-rerelease-31.jpg

now two more times....

iw3kg4.png

kymb4.png

sick.gif

Now I love this colorway.... but I have to say I'm reluctant to pay again and receive the same sub par quality I received with the last time they dropped. I can't be the only one that remembers this same problem from the last pair... and ontop of that $175?

1997 royal foamposites for 190=]
or some flints i think im take my foams and wait for these drop later

i might have to copp these since ive been chillin since the eggplant release. hopefully the wont sellout before noon.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Brandon5000 - the OG's had the same problem. STOP CRYING

OG's didn't have the same problem...for me at least, and thats my point. $175 shoes shouldn't peel. Now sit down

Back
Top Bottom