Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
eerrmm Is your version of Monster missing Jay-Z, Kanye and Rawse??  I wanna hear the monster you have

-waits-
eerrmm Is your version of Monster missing Jay-Z, Kanye and Rawse??  I wanna hear the monster you have

Originally Posted by iHust1e

-waits-

You're crazy if you think Nicki didn't #*$ on that entire line up....
grin.gif

She spazzed on that track fam'...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

-waits-

You're crazy if you think Nicki didn't #*$ on that entire line up....
grin.gif

She spazzed on that track fam'...

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

Nicki is a feature artist. She can not make complete albums. Ye, Jay, and Rawse %@%$ on her in that category.

Nicki is a feature artist. She can not make complete albums. Ye, Jay, and Rawse %@%$ on her in that category.

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

I like this album. "Fly" Ft. Rihanna, "Save Me", "Moment 4 Life" Ft. Drake and "Blazin'" Ft. KanYe West are my favorite tracks.
pimp.gif

I like this album. "Fly" Ft. Rihanna, "Save Me", "Moment 4 Life" Ft. Drake and "Blazin'" Ft. KanYe West are my favorite tracks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

Yall must have a different version of "Monster"
laugh.gif

Because Ye and Hov's verses on the "Monster" I have are average as hell...

Originally Posted by Heshua

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

Yall must have a different version of "Monster"
laugh.gif

Because Ye and Hov's verses on the "Monster" I have are average as hell...

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SMH at men actually posting in here they like the CD, flat out embarrassing 
laugh.gif
Why's that? Because she's a female rapper? Or just because she's Nicki Minaj?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SMH at men actually posting in here they like the CD, flat out embarrassing 
laugh.gif
Why's that? Because she's a female rapper? Or just because she's Nicki Minaj?

Back
Top Bottom