Nicki Minaj - "Pink Friday" Official Album Thread (I guess...)

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

SMH at men actually posting in here they like the CD, flat out embarrassing 
laugh.gif
Why's that? Because she's a female rapper? Or just because she's Nicki Minaj?
Apparently men can't listen to music by female artists?
indifferent.gif

Or I guess Nicki Minaj is incapable of making decent music because NT says so?
I can't tell if you're serious? I bought Kim's first two CDs, Da Brat's first two, Foxy's debut, Remy's debut and plenty of female R&B singers. Go to your barbershop and tell everyone in their you like Nicki's CD or you bought it and come back and post their response to your gay tendencies

Real __'s ain't worried bout what anyone else thinks bruh. 
And I'd obviously be clowned hard, but that means that I shouldn't think that it's decent/listen to it? 

That's what wrong with society, __'s scared to be individuals because of what others will think.
The point isn't what others think, the point is you a straight $$** to be a man and listening to Nicki Minaj. You gonna do all her facial expression and talk with your neck? You gotta be a kid to even be on her music son
Real __'s ain't listening to Nicki Minaj PERIOD 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I can't tell if you're serious? I bought Kim's first two CDs, Da Brat's first two, Foxy's debut, Remy's debut and plenty of female R&B singers. Go to your barbershop and tell everyone in their you like Nicki's CD or you bought it and come back and post their response to your gay tendencies

And I'd obviously be clowned hard, but that means that I shouldn't think that it's decent/listen to it? 

That's what wrong with society, __'s scared to be individuals because of what others will think.
The point isn't what others think, the point is you a straight $$** to be a man and listening to Nicki Minaj. You gonna do all her facial expression and talk with your neck? You gotta be a kid to even be on her music son
Real __s don't listen to Eminem either bro.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Says who though? You? 
Isn't that the definition of being a follower? Saying that only homosexuals would be listening to a Nicki Minaj album? Or that only a kid would listen to her?

A real __ wouldn't need to follow the general consensus. 

Keep it 100, you didn't even listen to this album, did you? Because all of your conclusions sound like they're based on her songs on the radio.

And naw, I didn't sing along to it, considering that it was my first time hearing almost all of the songs 
laugh.gif

And I don't even think that I'm capable of those weird @#$ facial expressions or voices.

laugh.gif

Says who though? You? 
Isn't that the definition of being a follower? Saying that only homosexuals would be listening to a Nicki Minaj album? Or that only a kid would listen to her?

A real __ wouldn't need to follow the general consensus. 

Keep it 100, you didn't even listen to this album, did you? Because all of your conclusions sound like they're based on her songs on the radio.

And naw, I didn't sing along to it, considering that it was my first time hearing almost all of the songs 
laugh.gif

And I don't even think that I'm capable of those weird @#$ facial expressions or voices.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

boy u hate on anything YM/CM....but who are u to judge my guy if he even gives Nicki's cd a listen

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

boy u hate on anything YM/CM....but who are u to judge my guy if he even gives Nicki's cd a listen

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

u sound like da same haters i encountered in 1997 when i copped that first lil kim album...and we all know that album is a classic...not saying this nicki album is anywhere

near a classic ( i still gotta get around to bumpin) but to prejudge a CD without giving it a honest listen is CORNY, especially if its a girl.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

u sound like da same haters i encountered in 1997 when i copped that first lil kim album...and we all know that album is a classic...not saying this nicki album is anywhere

near a classic ( i still gotta get around to bumpin) but to prejudge a CD without giving it a honest listen is CORNY, especially if its a girl.

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Trophy.jpg

lamest post in the music forum award

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Trophy.jpg

lamest post in the music forum award

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

This. She definitely didn't make history with that verse. To me ppl are basing Nicki goin off as her using four different flows in one verse which to me is annoying. I still say

"Head of the class, and she just want a swallowship">>>Nicki's Verse 

Nicki killed Ye and Hov on the same track (Monster)....name another female rapper (or rapper period) who could do that.....

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

This. She definitely didn't make history with that verse. To me ppl are basing Nicki goin off as her using four different flows in one verse which to me is annoying. I still say

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Aint none of ya'll bout dat life stop trying to talk like PLIES
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Aint none of ya'll bout dat life stop trying to talk like PLIES
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

...No one said she made "history" with that verse....She Bodied everyone on the track though....point blank....Period... I cant even remember one bar from Hovs verse, yet Nicki's whole verse pretty much stands out in its entirety...

I understand that its cool to hate on Nicki Minaj in the Music forum....But give credit where credit is due
wink.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

-waits-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 False fam, just stop.

...No one said she made "history" with that verse....She Bodied everyone on the track though....point blank....Period... I cant even remember one bar from Hovs verse, yet Nicki's whole verse pretty much stands out in its entirety...

I understand that its cool to hate on Nicki Minaj in the Music forum....But give credit where credit is due
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom