Nigeria bans gay marriage, gay meetings -- Does so secretly

Backpedaling.

We know what you said.
And a bunch of other quotes in this thread will show that I stated I base my opinion on science and not conviction.  It was clearly a typo....spin away....the gay agenda loves to do that. 

Yeah you're showing your ignorance. The scientific definition of heterosexual and homosexual has nothing to do with the act of sex.
Ignorance is having no information or knowledge.

My viewpoint is based on science and fact.  I am the opposite of ignorant.

Your viewpoint is based solely on conviction.  You are extremely ignorant. 

Where's the evidence that homosexuals are inferior?
Where is the evidence they aren't?...there is proof they are freaks. 

There is proof they suffer from abnormalities in regard to white brain matter...just like pedophiles. 

Last edited:

why didn't you include the literature that accompanied this photo?

Another spin.  Typical for your agenda.

40% of Americans think giving gays the right to marry will have no effect on society.  19% and growing believe that giving gays equal right will better society.

You know what group of people is shrinking?  Yours.
It is higher than the amount of people who think it will better society, and accounting for standard deviation it is very possible that it is still the highest percentage.  

Don't worry, I'll make sure it starts going up again. 
Lol.  Arguing with facts.  Accounting for trends it's certain that it won't.

Why are you avoiding these posts?
I never ignored them.  I typed responses on the last page and was wrong about the federal law on gay marriage because it was changed last year.  (you changed society). 
Left-handedness correlates with developmental disorders. Left handed people are the minority.

Therefore left-handed people are biologically inferior.

Therefore in your opinion they do not deserve equal rights.

Correct?

post a link.  Not just your word.

And address my posts.
I did.  But you keep editing your posts after I read them the first time.

It is the study that YOU posted.  Okay, let me go look through YOUR posts....

http://www.gallup.com/poll/162398/sex-marriage-support-solidifies-above.aspx

Why can't we use typing?  Why does it have to be writing? 
Because when you're left-handed you write with your left hand.

It doesn't matter what else you do.

That is what makes you left-handed.  That is the vile and despicable act that left-handed people engage in.
Ducking.

Where is the evidence they aren't?...there is proof they are freaks. 

There is proof they suffer from abnormalities in regard to white brain matter...just like pedophiles. 
yawn.  Dude, try harder.  I'm above calling 10% of the population freaks.

Yeah you're showing your ignorance. The scientific definition of heterosexual and homosexual has nothing to do with the act of sex.
Ignorance is having no information or knowledge.

My viewpoint is based on science and fact.  I am the opposite of ignorant.

Your viewpoint is based solely on conviction.  You are extremely ignorant. 
Heterosexual - attraction to the opposite sex

Homosexual - attraction to the same sex

Notice it says nothing about the act of the sex. I can have sex with a woman I am not attracted to, am I not a heterosexual? :lol: thank goodness for snow days your ignorance is entertaining.

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L       Which is the abnormal one?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A?

".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

I need to do stock research and I am done wasting my time with people who base their viewpoints on nothing more than convictions.  None of you base your position on fact or science.

There is proof they suffer from abnormalities in regard to white brain matter...just like pedophiles. Bottom line.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49673/

http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog2.html

Goodbye.  

I know you can read so are you just choosing to ignore my questions?

You have NOT responded to these questions:

Do other races need to continually prove that they're equal to whites for you to believe it? Is every day a need for those races to satisfy a burden of proof for you? If that burden of proof is/was satisfied in your mind what did it take to satisfy that burden of proof?

There is no correct answer there is only your opinion which you refuse to give.
I told you.  There is no scientific evidence showing they are inferior.  If there is none showing they are inferior, why would they need to prove they are equal?  Of course they are equal.  I never said a single racial thing in this thread.

Plenty of people point to scientific evidence that they are inferior:

On average, the brains of African-Americans are 5% smaller than the brains of Whites and 6% smaller than East Asians.

Rushton JP (1991). Mongoloid-Caucasoid differences in brain size from military samples [and NASA]. Intelligence 15: 351–9.

Ho, K. C., Roessmann, U., Straumfjord, J. V., & Monroe, G. (1980). Analysis of brain weight: I and II. Archives of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine 104, 635–645.
Johnson F. W. & Jensen (1994). Race and sex differences in head size and IQ. Intelligence 18: 309–33

Rushton JP. (1997). Cranial size and IQ in Asian Americans from birth to age seven. Intelligence 25: 7–20.

Much like you want to point to the white matter argument...

Wouldn't you consider this ABNORMAL in relation to the white population? Aren't their sizes INFERIOR? If they're not the same they can't be equal right?

Last edited:

A - H - C - U - R - Q - P - L       Which is the abnormal one?

A - A - A - A - A - A - A - B       Which is the abnormal one?  How do you know that it is abnormal?  If B is abnormal, what does that make A?

".. .by conversion [toward public acceptance of homosexuality] we mean... conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media." "...our effect is achieved without reference to facts, logic, or proof." – Kirk & Madsen, After the Ball, 1989, page 153.

I need to do stock research and I am done wasting my time with people who base their viewpoints on nothing more than convictions.  None of you base your position on fact or science.

There is proof they suffer from abnormalities in regard to white brain matter...just like pedophiles. Bottom line.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49673/

http://individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog2.html

Goodbye.  

9 black people in a room with 1 white person who is the abnormal one?

Notice it says nothing about the act of the sex. I can have sex with a woman I am not attracted to, am I not a heterosexual? :lol: thank goodness for snow days your ignorance is entertaining.

"But their brains are different"

"Left handed people have different brains too"

"But that doesn't create new actions such as gay sex"

"Homosexuals can abstain from any sex acts if they choose"

Notice it says nothing about the act of the sex. I can have sex with a woman I am not attracted to, am I not a heterosexual?
laugh.gif
thank goodness for snow days your ignorance is entertaining.

"Left handed people have different brains too"

"But that doesn't create new actions such as gay sex"

"Homosexuals can abstain from any sex acts if they choose"

@Rhythm808

warriors-come-out-to-play-o.gif

Last edited:
I'd love to keep going because his principals are so paper thin on the science vs. society thing. One minute it's all about "facts" and then the next post it's about how society views things. But alas I've got meetings to attend.

The guy is just a hateful individual who believes he's superior to other human beings. The whole thing is disgusting. Hopefully Methodical Management Methodical Management gives him a well written thrashing, permabans him, and we can get back on topic.

[QUOTE url="/t/580278/nigeria-bans-gay-marriage-gay-meetings-does-so-secretly/810#post_19616345"]
Originally Posted by @Tupac Jordan

Gay parenting
View media item 757222

Straight parenting:

[h1] [/h1]

[QUOTE url=""]
[h1]Mom, dad planned child sex abuse before kids were born[/h1]

[h2]Jonathan and Sarah Adleta were convicted in Orlando; he faces life in prison.[/h2]

[FLOAT=RIGHT]

[/FLOAT]

September 12, 2013|By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

Jonathan and Sarah Adleta's children were doomed to a life of perverse cruelty before they were even born.
Jonathan Adleta, a former Marine officer, dreamed of the day he could have "daddy-daughter sex." After Sarah Adleta became pregnant with a daughter, he said he would marry her only if she agreed to let him carry out that desire. When the couple had a son, Sarah Adleta was expected to have sexual encounters with him.

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Inan Orlando federal courtroom this week, prosecutors and witnesses described, in disturbing and graphic detail, the heinous exploitation and abuse the couple's toddlers enduredat the hands of their parents — even after they divorced.
Jonathan Adleta lived his dream until March, when the FBI received a tip that his 29-year-old former wife was communicating with a North Carolina man who was arrested on charges of having sex with a child.
That's when federal authorities began unraveling a cross-country web of sexual abuse that culminated in convictions for both parents — and could land 25-year-old Jonathan Adleta in prison for life.
Sarah Adleta, a University of Central Florida student, pleaded guilty in May to two charges of sexual exploitation of a minor. She faces 15 to 30 years in federal prison and will be sentenced next month. On Thursday, jurors found Jonathan Adleta guilty of two child-sex charges. He'll be sentenced in December and faces 10 years to life in prison.
The charges against him stem from abuse that occurred in December, when Sarah Adleta and the couple's two children traveled to his home in Oklahoma so he could have sexual contact with his daughter.
But to tell the Adletas' story, prosecutors had to take jurors to the beginning.
In opening statements, Assistant U.S. Attorney Karen Gable characterized Adleta as a father who had a "sexual appetite" for his own daughter.
Sarah Adleta testified that when she began dating Jonathan in 2008 — she was living with her family in Oviedo and he in an apartment in the Goldenrod area — he began showing her stories about fathers and daughters having sex, to gauge her interest in the possibility.
Their daughter was born in March 2009, and Sarah Adleta became pregnant with their son not long after.
Sarah Adleta, who testified for several hours this week wearing Orange County Jail garb,said she initially struggled with the concept and thought Jonathan Adleta would lose interest in it.
But she loved him, needed his financial security and said she would do whatever it took to not lose him, she told jurors.
Gable told jurors the couple made sex with their children "part of their parenting plan."
They married in 2010.
The marine was deployed to Afghanistan, and when hereturned, the family moved to California, where he was stationed. There, his ex-wife said, he had more sexual contact with the children.

pixel.gif

In late 2011, Jonathan Adleta filed for divorce, and Sarah Adleta later returned to Central Florida. But even with thousands of miles between them, she allowed her former husband to continue to prey on his daughter electronically through the videoconference program Skype.
By the spring of 2012, Jonathan Adleta had found a new girlfriend who agreed to let him victimize her daughter.
The girlfriend, 23-year-old Samantha Bryant — a Texas mother he met on a dating website — testified this week that she watched as Jonathan Adleta molested her daughter. On at least one occasion, she took pictures of the assault.
Bryant, who was visibly shaken and cried throughout much of her testimony, said JonathanAdleta asked her to write fantasy-type stories about him having sex with his daughter and her daughter.She did. She also complied when he asked Bryant to perform sex acts on her own daughter.
Bryant was eventually charged with and pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting her daughter and allowing Jonathan Adleta to sexually abuse the girl.
In December, Bryant and her two children spent Christmas in Oklahoma with Jonathan and Sarah Adleta and their two children. Sarah Adleta told jurors that there, her former husband sexually abused their daughter in his bedroom and called her in to watch.
Sarah Adleta, who was emotionless during much ofher testimony, began to choke up as she explained what she witnessed.
"She seemed very resistant," she said of her toddler, adding that the child was "really upset" and "frightened."
But Sarah rendered no aid to her crying girl.
Weeks later, after she and the children returned to Oviedo, Jonathan Adleta suggested that his former wife should find another man to abuse their daughter so she would become comfortable with the sex acts, to prevent her from 'freaking out" in the future.
During that time, Sarah Adleta was communicating with Aaron Dixon, a North Carolina manwho was later arrested on child-sexcharges in an unrelated case. She told jurors she performed sex acts on the children while Dixon watched via Skype.
In her closing argument Thursday, Gable told jurors that the last time the Adletas spoke, they discussed Sarah Adleta's taking their daughter to Dixon so he could sexually abuse the girl.
Jonathan Adleta, the prosecutor said, liked the idea.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...sexual-exploitation-sarah-adleta-sexual-abuse

[/QUOTE]
[/quote]
The mom is bi

I've always been of a mind that we want to keep NikeTalk as open and inclusive as possible while maintaining an atmosphere that is as respectful as possible.

At the same time, you don't make productive use of diversity by discouraging users from sharing different and potentially conflicting perspectives.  I think we're doing future generations a disservice by faking harmony when we could be engaging people and challenging racist, sexist, and heterosexist views through respectful dialogue.  That's what I hoped would take place here - and most of you have been thoughtful, patient, and respectful.

I'm disappointed to find that it's been going in circles and has become some sort of "ask a bigot anything" for the last 10 pages.

I'm removing Rhythm808 from this thread.  It's clear that what he actually believes about sexuality has been cribbed from perhaps two or three different, dare I say it, propagandist websites and he's simply repeated the same three "points" ad nauseam for the last 48 hours. 

It's like having a debate with a broken Speak and Say.  

(The cow says, "quack!"  And that's a fact, Jack!)

The contradictions and inconsistencies in his reasoning have been pointed out literally dozens of times now.  It's tough to claim that you were "born" a bigot if your parents aren't bigoted.  It's tougher to claim that most people are "born homophobes" when the majority of Americans now support marriage equality.  It's impossible to cite that "society defines deviance" as justification for heterosexism when society is clearly in the process of rejecting heterosexism.  

The field of "science" does not consist of one paper from the early 90's and a two-line excerpt from a book you haven't read. 

"These are facts." 

Rhythm808 has admitted that he would gladly stop posting if only other users would stop addressing him.  Given that he ran out of things to say/paste two days ago, removing him from the discussion should be as much of a relief for him as it is for everyone else. 

It should go without saying that if he posts hate speech on our forums he'll be immediately and permanently banned from the site.  He was given a limited opportunity to explain himself here, but our rules are quite clear in prohibiting any derogatory comments regarding race, gender, or sexuality.  

If you miss him, you can just put this video on loop, substituting "female" for "gay." 

If that's not enough, you could refer to this study finding differences between white and grey matter in men and women's brains:  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/01/050121100142.htm

And this document for proof that women and women-lovers have an insidious plot to brainwash sheepish Americans with their equality agenda:  http://ecssba.rutgers.edu/docs/seneca.html

Then ask yourself to identify the abnormality in this pattern:  AAAAAABBBBB and acknowledge that B is deviant and therefore loathsome... except that in this case A would represent men since we all know that females outnumber males. 

Make up some garbage excuse for this on the spot.  Use the word "natural."  

Repeat.

That should cover it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom