Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

$138 on NDC with code 3PTSHOT

sick.gif
@ the swoosh price (no I don't have swoosh)

These kill the Foamdomes and crush the Goadomes... Comfortable, warm. Definitely winners!

These kill the Foamdomes and crush the Goadomes... Comfortable, warm. Definitely winners!

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

girl in the vid.... does she have braces?????

I don't know, but for some reason she annoys the crap out of me. Girl's doing video reviews of shoes, but can't pronounce N I K E 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know, but for some reason she annoys the crap out of me. Girl's doing video reviews of shoes, but can't pronounce N I K E 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

HAHAHA!

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

HAHAHA!

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i thought she did a good review,
many people pronounce nike the way she did, plus im pretty sure english is not her first language
P.S. grammer is more important than pronunciation

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
many people pronounce nike the way she did, plus im pretty sure english is not her first language

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

debating if should cop the all black pair for 80ish...might hold off since winter is almost done here in ny
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

debating if should cop the all black pair for 80ish...might hold off since winter is almost done here in ny
pimp.gif

I know winter's about to be over, but these boots in black are "WINNING"! When they're off my feet, I stare at them all day, and can't wait to put them back on again!

I know winter's about to be over, but these boots in black are "WINNING"! When they're off my feet, I stare at them all day, and can't wait to put them back on again!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea im not the best with it myself but it bugs me to see someone criticize a person accent or pronunciation, when their grammar
wink.gif
is what is important
BTW i havent copped these yet for the same reasons, might cop them for next winter tho

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

yea im not the best with it myself but it bugs me to see someone criticize a person accent or pronunciation, when their grammar
wink.gif
is what is important
BTW i havent copped these yet for the same reasons, might cop them for next winter tho

Back
Top Bottom