Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

If these fit true to size, I need an 11.5. Anyone care to point me in the right direction???

best boots i ever owned, ever! used to LOVE goadomes, then when the all black foamdomes came i thought they were the end all be all. but THESE, are in fact, that... the all blacks, anyway.

best boots i ever owned, ever! used to LOVE goadomes, then when the all black foamdomes came i thought they were the end all be all. but THESE, are in fact, that... the all blacks, anyway.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Wwow you must of HAVE met a lot of people in your lifetime to know that N O B O D Y pronounces it like that, (PERIOD) o Oh wait (COMMA) you haven(APOSTROPHE)t, (PERIOD) your YOU'RE just wrong
laugh.gif
, (PERIOD) i I have even heard it pronounced like that by many rappers in popular songs
Don't base your grammar and pronunciation on rappers.

thanks, you wanna help me on this paper i got due next week too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Wwow you must of HAVE met a lot of people in your lifetime to know that N O B O D Y pronounces it like that, (PERIOD) o Oh wait (COMMA) you haven(APOSTROPHE)t, (PERIOD) your YOU'RE just wrong
laugh.gif
, (PERIOD) i I have even heard it pronounced like that by many rappers in popular songs
Don't base your grammar and pronunciation on rappers.

thanks, you wanna help me on this paper i got due next week too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i need an 11 in the black ones....any help?

Price is high, but this is them. eBay

Love the way they look, price too high. but never really a need to wear boots in the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

i need an 11 in the black ones....any help?

Price is high, but this is them. eBay

Love the way they look, price too high. but never really a need to wear boots in the Bay Area.

I'm bringing this back... I need to find these in both color ways SZ 12.. any help is appreciated

I'm bringing this back... I need to find these in both color ways SZ 12.. any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by rizzo

They might be still at some outlets. Call Nike. I still think this was my steal of the yr. 70??? Gimme both colors. #no-brainer

Originally Posted by rizzo

They might be still at some outlets. Call Nike. I still think this was my steal of the yr. 70??? Gimme both colors. #no-brainer

The blacks left the outlets fast months ago and that other color sat just a while longer 
sick.gif
Cant believe those ACG boots from the year before are still at my local footlocker for $99 
30t6p3b.gif

The blacks left the outlets fast months ago and that other color sat just a while longer 
sick.gif
Cant believe those ACG boots from the year before are still at my local footlocker for $99 
30t6p3b.gif

Been on the hunt for a 14 for weeks now...

Somebody point me to them.
nerd.gif

The black ones. PM me.

Been on the hunt for a 14 for weeks now...

Somebody point me to them.
nerd.gif

The black ones. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom