Nike ACG Foamposte Bakin Boot

Just copped the all blk's off ndc with the 20% code.....had to get them out the way for next winter

Just copped the all blk's off ndc with the 20% code.....had to get them out the way for next winter

whats the sku# on these. (all black)
i copped a sz small and these are tighter the V nappy...
i need to swap out for a 10.5 in the DMV

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

i thought she did a good review,
many people pronounce nike the way she did, plus im pretty sure english is not her first language
P.S. grammer is more important than pronunciation

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

debating if should cop the all black pair for 80ish...might hold off since winter is almost done here in ny
pimp.gif

yea im not the best with it myself but it bugs me to see someone criticize a person accent or pronunciation, when their grammar
wink.gif
is what is important
BTW i havent copped these yet for the same reasons, might cop them for next winter tho

Somehow I missed all this 
laugh.gif
  Nobody was criticizing her accent, ethnicity, or anything like that. I simply stated that she was butchering the word. It was funny to me. Apparently, it was funny to at least one other person as well. 
By the way, N O B O D Y pronounces Nike that way (no matter what their first language is) 

........unless you do 
nerd.gif

2lc74fd.jpg

P.S. My grammar is stellar.

i thought she did a good review,
many people pronounce nike the way she did, plus im pretty sure english is not her first language
P.S. grammer is more important than pronunciation

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

debating if should cop the all black pair for 80ish...might hold off since winter is almost done here in ny
pimp.gif

yea im not the best with it myself but it bugs me to see someone criticize a person accent or pronunciation, when their grammar
wink.gif
is what is important
BTW i havent copped these yet for the same reasons, might cop them for next winter tho

laugh.gif
  Nobody was criticizing her accent, ethnicity, or anything like that. I simply stated that she was butchering the word. It was funny to me. Apparently, it was funny to at least one other person as well. 
By the way, N O B O D Y pronounces Nike that way (no matter what their first language is) 

........unless you do 
nerd.gif

2lc74fd.jpg

Dam they got full size run of the cranberry color on footlocker.com for $149.99 with the 30 off coupon can cop for $120.00. I thought they would be sold out by now.

Dam they got full size run of the cranberry color on footlocker.com for $149.99 with the 30 off coupon can cop for $120.00. I thought they would be sold out by now.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif
is what is important

laugh.gif

........unless you do 
nerd.gif

wow you must of met a lot of people in your lifetime to know that N O B O D Y pronounces it like that, o wait you havent, your just wrong
laugh.gif
, i have even heard it pronounced like that by many rappers in popular songs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

wink.gif
is what is important

laugh.gif

........unless you do 
nerd.gif

wow you must of met a lot of people in your lifetime to know that N O B O D Y pronounces it like that, o wait you havent, your just wrong
laugh.gif
, i have even heard it pronounced like that by many rappers in popular songs

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Thanks yall

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Thanks yall

Wwow you must of HAVE met a lot of people in your lifetime to know that N O B O D Y pronounces it like that, (PERIOD) o Oh wait (COMMA) you haven(APOSTROPHE)t, (PERIOD) your YOU'RE just wrong
laugh.gif
, (PERIOD) i I have even heard it pronounced like that by many rappers in popular songs
Don't base your grammar and pronunciation on rappers.

Wwow you must of HAVE met a lot of people in your lifetime to know that N O B O D Y pronounces it like that, (PERIOD) o Oh wait (COMMA) you haven(APOSTROPHE)t, (PERIOD) your YOU'RE just wrong
laugh.gif
, (PERIOD) i I have even heard it pronounced like that by many rappers in popular songs
Don't base your grammar and pronunciation on rappers.

If these fit true to size, I need an 11.5. Anyone care to point me in the right direction???

Back
Top Bottom