Nike Air 180 OG

Thanks for the link. Grabbed a 10 earlier. Won't be here til Saturday?? But, anyway. I'm glad to have these outta the way. These and military 4s are my only must haves so far this year.

I remember the day when you actually had to wear your shoes to break them in and make them comfortable. I feel like Nike is going back to that build of shoe, at least for retros. The problem is people have so many shoes no shoe gets broken in so everything is termed uncomfortable.

Last edited:
sean go > nightwing

sean never feels like hes forcing or selling **** on you
I like both their videos.

Sean doesn’t try to pander to anyone by doing any over the top stuff. He just tells you what he thinks of the shoe…no frills or funny stuff.

I don’t have to agree with everything he says to respect his takes.

Really seems like a nice guy as well.

Last edited:
I like both their videos.

Sean doesn’t try to pander to anyone by doing any over the top stuff. He just tells you what he thinks of the shoe…no frills or funny stuff.

I don’t have to agree with everything he says to respect his takes.

Really seems like a nice guy as well.

I think you can blame the "over the top" stuff on Mrs. Wing. :lol:

She is, but she's also the one who edits the videos and puts all those cuts in. :rofl:
IMG_8669.gif

I remember the day when you actually had to wear your shoes to break them in and make them comfortable. I feel like Nike is going back to that build of shoe, at least for retros. The problem is people have so many shoes no shoe gets broken in so everything is termed uncomfortable.
a shoe can just be uncomfortable b

Good question. Just feels so generic (not just this shoe; most of his reviews). They point out what the shoe looks like, panels, etc. Just feels very generic. While I might not agree with everything Nightwing says, his passion shows thru and I appreciate his opinions and definitive statements around how they look and feel, quality, etc. He just feels more insightful even though I know Sean knows the history and details. Maybe it's just me.
Wanna know what Sean’s videos are like? Next time you watch a show on TV, turn on the described audio feed. Dude makes videos for blind people.

“The shoe is white”. “The box is orange”. “It has a big swoosh on the lateral side, and a smaller swoosh on the medial side”

Grabbed my pair from Unheardof as well, happy to have that purchase out of the way early. Even if they end up "sitting," I saved about $7 compared to NDC, since they didn't charge tax and shipping was very reasonable. Shipped like 30 minutes after buying.

I watch Sean's vids for the high quality visuals and sizing advice. I watch Chris and Jodi because of his passion, her charm, and their chemistry. Occasionally I watch Foot Doc Zach because he goes in-depth on the technical side. Rose Anvil puts out a decent video every now and then.

All the other "shoetubers" I used to watch, I've cut off. They have the longest videos and yet have the least to say about anything.

Any early UK launches? Everything seems to be live at 8am on Friday
Not that I can find. I see Solebox will make them available at midnight the 23rd (technically the 24th), but I think Solebox is non-UK?

For everyone that has a pair already, or their pair is on the way, please please comment on sizing! Are they TTS or half a size up? I hear and read some conflicting messages. Help a brother out!! :wink:

For everyone that has a pair already, or their pair is on the way, please please comment on sizing! Are they TTS or half a size up? I hear and read some conflicting messages. Help a brother out!! :wink:

As mentioned for ME....these fit TTS. Similar to the red BB 86's....IMO.

Back
Top Bottom