"Nike air Flight Huarache" Still hoping, praying, and waiting for these to return. This year or n

Finally got my size 15....and it's too big.These must fit differently from the 03's because i had those in a 14, and I swear I had to take em back cuz it was too tight. Even the 14 i have in the free joints from a few years ago are a little tight.Off to order a pair of 14's....
*edit* no 14's to be found for retail online.
**edit** 14 showed up on eastbay. copped.
Yea, the new flights run way too big. Glad you found what you needed. 

I'm guessing from here... I just wish they'd put the black OGs up
mean.gif
I need these in that price 

It looks like there might be some internet sales tax based on a physical presence. I'm in VA where we do have sales tax, and reviewing my order, no tax was charged. Cali might not have the physical presence requirement and tax all internet sales. It really depends on the state though

How are the hurraches for outdoor ball? I'm thinking of getting the "fab 5 pair"...I've been balling in Nike ID Kyries but I think hurraches have grown on me

Yea,  kinda like all 3 of the croc colorways. Pretty sure i wont buy the team red ones though

Last edited:
I'm not feeling all these return stories in this thread..I got the OG & Lakers CW's & the OG is bad..I went thru every pair they had in my size..most looked like they had been worn to the club & returned,they were never even tried on but the outsole were destroyed,I picked the best two I could find & noticed when I got home,it looks like the leather isn't even attached to a section of the midsole right where it is going to bend the most..so I am assuming from wear & tear that is coming apart..really sad to see so many pairs in bad shape from the factory,like QS meant "Quality Sucks"..the Lakers CW were perfect.

In store at FNL..they only had a few in my size..so I really don't want to return them..I had a rewards discount,so I decided to cop there..after looking at every pair,kid didn't even look at me crazy for having him bring out a bunch of pairs,he could see they were all scuffed..but inside were perfect,factory laced..I'm getting used to it tho' almost anytime I get a pair that says Premium QS I expect some flaws..which should be the opposite I would think.

Yea and tons of pairs on eastbay of the og berry colorway

Definately going on deep discount

They let me add 100 size 12's to my cart :lol:

I bought a couple pair of the OGs (berry) last August and they are flawless.
For those of you who picked up the berries in the last couple of months, what are the production dates on these pairs that released recently?
:nerd:

Yea and tons of pairs on eastbay of the og berry colorway

Definately going on deep discount

They let me add 100 size 12's to my cart
laugh.gif
Yep, that's all I'm waiting for.  Almost caved when I saw them in the flesh a few weeks back, but paying retail wasn't an option knowing that these are sitting.  

Once they're available for $75ish I'm all in.  

Its the colorway name. Bold berry

Sounds better than fab 5's and i know they wore um back in the day

The fab 5 wore the force maxes as well but we dont call them the fab 5's

Back
Top Bottom