Nike Air Flightposite Metallic Silver Pics

They not bad at all. Dr.Jays and alot of footlockers and footactions in NYC just put em out. Footlocker on 34th is waiting till tomorrow. I just copped mine atDr.jays wit 20% off and they came out to 150 and change. That sale is for the weekend so for those looking to cop without paying full retail hit up Dr.Jays

i cant believe no one is complaining about the quality of these... each release of the retros gets worse and worse. i was looking at a pair yesterday andnoticed how inconsistent the grooves on the side are... some grooves are deeper than the others, especially near the toe area.... what makes the quality worseis now i notice that there are bubbles in the grooves now... freaking bubbles!

Complaining isnt gonna make the quality any better. People gotta just get over it. If you dont like em dont cop em. Im sure many people on here including meare tired of everyone complaining about shoes and still buying em. And besides you only notice these flaws when u put eyes up close. When looking at em from anormal distance they look fine.

Im kinda surprised no one on niketalk has been talkin about em this weekend since its the official release. Looks like the footlocker employees are buying emup. I was in times square and a good 75% of the dudes workin there had em on. People shouldnt sleep on em

Does anyone have pics of a "yellowed" pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Complaining isnt gonna make the quality any better.
It should.

You don't mind paying $180+ for kicks that are bad quality and are made crappy?

People who just accept it are the reason they are getting away with this.

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Complaining isnt gonna make the quality any better.
It should.

You don't mind paying $180+ for kicks that are bad quality and are made crappy?

People who just accept it are the reason they are getting away with this.
First of all I didnt pay 180. Secondly if you had the OG's they werent the greatest either. And I agree that it should make a difference butthe reality is that it wont. Like many have said before we are just a small percentage of consumers buying sneakers and Nike doesnt care about anything butmoney. Its a business and cost cutting measures = cheaper quality products and more profit for the company. And if people see something they like they'regonna buy it

Sorry if posted already, but they're up on Eastbay Vault too. Seems to be no restrictions so I think you can use that 20% off code.

Originally Posted by XLRG

Sorry if posted already, but they're up on Eastbay Vault too. Seems to be no restrictions so I think you can use that 20% off code.

how do you find it? do you have the stock number?

You have to have an Eastbay account to get access to the Vault if I remember correctly. Once you have an account there's a link that says My Clubs andthat's where the shoes are. The Eastbay product number is 24015005 if that helps any.

Back
Top Bottom