Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^they open 7am. Im guessing people will be theres as early as 4am or earlier
30t6p3b.gif
connect told me about 400 something pairs, Noble said about 600...either way you put,they have A LOT
laugh.gif

sorry A. but you me when it comes to foams
laugh.gif

4am
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ill be sleeping. hopefully i can grab 2 when i wake up in the am. damn new foamposite hypebeast

^^ im just guessing at 4am...i would think something early like that, or 5am since doors open at 7am, so i doubt people will just get there at 6 or 630....but you know therell be the people who will get there 630-645 and gonna try and skip
laugh.gif
glad I got my pair locked down
pimp.gif
Thanks A
pimp.gif

i already know lol. ill just make a few calls in a lil and see whats good with my hoh harlem peeps

well this is interesting....according to KATC, HOH Harlem will be selling them at 4pm...not 7am as mentioned...hmmmm to keep the crowds away?

The Black/Green Nike Foamposite One is officially set to release tomorrow, 5/19, at HOH accounts. The HOH Harlem will be releasing their Foamposites tomorrow at 4pm as opposed to the usual release at store opening. If you are looking to scoop a pair, make sure to check in with your local HOH to get the most up to date release time. Good luck.

http://www.kixandthecity....hoh-harlem-release-info/

edit: CONFIRMED... Foams will go on sale at 4pm tomorrow at HOH Harlem...no tickets..first come first serve

Oh its over then ima be at work at that time prob try friday to see if they have any left if not oh well

I GOT TO DROP A PAPER OFF AT SCHOOL MANANA... ILL SHOOT UPTOWN TOMORROW EVENING TO SEE THEM IN PERSON

Im sure this has been answered already but i dont see it, what is the confirmed price on these? $225 or $200

Don't know people going crazy for these Nike is destroying Foams smh. These WILL Re-release later on at your local Footlockers & Footactions, just like Cough Drops & Pearls.....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

well this is interesting....according to KATC, HOH Harlem will be selling them at 4pm...not 7am as mentioned...hmmmm to keep the crowds away?

The Black/Green Nike Foamposite One is officially set to release tomorrow, 5/19, at HOH accounts. The HOH Harlem will be releasing their Foamposites tomorrow at 4pm as opposed to the usual release at store opening. If you are looking to scoop a pair, make sure to check in with your local HOH to get the most up to date release time. Good luck.

http://www.kixandthecity....hoh-harlem-release-info/

edit: CONFIRMED... Foams will go on sale at 4pm tomorrow at HOH Harlem...no tickets..first come first serve

Good looking Out Homie!

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

^^ thats how i feel right about now. I can go get the coughdrops right now for less than they retailed for and not have 2 worry about waiting in a line.

You obviously dont know the importance of an HOH only release.
NycPosite- i knew you would end up coppin to go along with your extensive foam collection.

UPandCOMING- Some of the newer NT members need to peep game. If you help someone in return they'll help you.

I also would like to confirm that the MSRP is $200 -good luck and its game time boys...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^^ thats how i feel right about now. I can go get the coughdrops right now for less than they retailed for and not have 2 worry about waiting in a line.

NycPosite- i knew you would end up coppin to go along with your extensive foam collection.

UPandCOMING- Some of the newer NT members need to peep game. If you help someone in return they'll help you.

I also would like to confirm that the MSRP is $200 -good luck and its game time boys...

To create hype so all the people who didnt get them from HOH can run to f.l and f.a when they drop as a gr? Yea your right i dont. I do know that i will be at work and if i dont get them from hoh then ill get them after.

Originally Posted by got shoes

NC came in and owned the last 3 pages. Good luck NC lol.......I think i will take my chances and cop Friday morning, since people don't beast that much on Foams out here

yea it does didnt know carolina had them heads like that ill be at HoH raleigh 2mar
smokin.gif

there is already 2 clowns at 34 st hoh and the full shipment has yet to come in

i want the shoes but i am not willing to camp out for them

youngcurse
Im still on the fence. If I dont find any pros or flights tonight I'll just swing by hoh 2morrow and grab 2 if they still have my size. Dont really want to call my hoh peeps for a favor when its not something crazy

The girl who works the phone at the Winston HoH should be Nike's head of advertising/PR . I have never talked to someone on the phone as happy to do their job as she was

Seems like it should be no problem although she said they were opening at 9am instead of regular 10am

To create hype so all the people who didnt get them from HOH can run to f.l and f.a when they drop as a gr? Yea your right i dont. I do know that i will be at work and if i dont get them from hoh then ill get them after.
#realtalk

But let them do them -- only to cry foul later, like someone made them get them or something.

I dropped knowledge weeks ago, and I see why Nike do what they do. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Exactly^^ Cough Drops & Pearls were HoH EXCLUSIVES at first people went nuts then to find out they would become a GR, once these RE-RELEASE they will sit on shelves just like Cough Drops & Pearls I work for FTL, & trust me I know, if you just wait it out you WILL cop with ease & if you wait even awhile longer lol below retail..

Wow!! so many decisions...You guys are indeed saying that these will re-release at other retailers right? If so, ill just hold off for that discount and save myself the long line in the morning at HOH.

^
You from the D.C. area fam.  You should know better.

Given the #s posted here by guys who know employees.  You really think, for example, 450 bammas from the Carolinas are gonna be at a store to sell these out?

[Katt Williams] "Don't Worry, I'll wait................................................"

How did "HOH ONLY" Shox and "HOH ONLY" black/silver pennys hit DTLR and regular footlockers? 

I give Nike props from a business standpoint.  Once the train starts, they know how to milk it to the fullest.  Since patent forces, they've caught on, and capitalized...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom