Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it deff good for nike and if you have the time to wait then by all means go get what you want but for me my job is more important then sneakers at this point in my life. Ill try friday on my way to work since i gotta pass HOH but if they sold out then ill wait either for nike or the people that realized that they are hype beast and dont really like the sneakers and try to get thier money back. Either way ima get the sneakers

yeah my boy from DC always uses it but he only says it about people he sees in the south rockin tall tees and fusions. I stand corrected never heard anyone call someone from up north a bamma.

how about i just dye the soles of my pewters green... i mean, since it's the same exact shoe and all.... 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^ im just guessing at 4am...i would think something early like that, or 5am since doors open at 7am, so i doubt people will just get there at 6 or 630....but you know therell be the people who will get there 630-645 and gonna try and skip
laugh.gif
glad I got my pair locked down
pimp.gif
Thanks A
pimp.gif

Thats me lol 

well this is interesting....according to KATC, HOH Harlem will be selling them at 4pm...not 7am as mentioned...hmmmm to keep the crowds away?

The Black/Green Nike Foamposite One is officially set to release tomorrow, 5/19, at HOH accounts. The HOH Harlem will be releasing their Foamposites tomorrow at 4pm as opposed to the usual release at store opening. If you are looking to scoop a pair, make sure to check in with your local HOH to get the most up to date release time. Good luck.

http://www.kixandthecity....hoh-harlem-release-info/

edit: CONFIRMED... Foams will go on sale at 4pm tomorrow at HOH Harlem...no tickets..first come first serve

Its because like I said before its Malcolm X's bday... If hoh does not shut their doors like everyone else on 125 there will be pr
devil.gif
blems. They do have their shipment in though fyi..

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

well this is interesting....according to KATC, HOH Harlem will be selling them at 4pm...not 7am as mentioned...hmmmm to keep the crowds away?

The Black/Green Nike Foamposite One is officially set to release tomorrow, 5/19, at HOH accounts. The HOH Harlem will be releasing their Foamposites tomorrow at 4pm as opposed to the usual release at store opening. If you are looking to scoop a pair, make sure to check in with your local HOH to get the most up to date release time. Good luck.

http://www.kixandthecity....hoh-harlem-release-info/

edit: CONFIRMED... Foams will go on sale at 4pm tomorrow at HOH Harlem...no tickets..first come first serve

Its because like I said before its Malcolm X's bday... If hoh does not shut their doors like everyone else on 125 there will be pr
devil.gif
blems. They do have their shipment in though fyi..
of course we know its his bday. Niek has released foams on his bday before. and as you stated, stores close at 1pm,so what does 7am have to do with it?theres plenty of time from 7am to 1pm, hell even 12 noon to sell shoes to people,close for a few hours than re-open say at 4pm. it is what it is,I wont be out there. have pairs already locked and loaded. will have them delivered to my doorstep on friday or saturday. dont see these selling out in one day,but I can see tehse moving faster than "coughdops" since nike.com and NTowns wont be carrying these....for now.

same as i did with "coughdrops." paid retail for my 1st pair. didnt sell out, returned them.waited, and bought MANY on ea 50 or on other sales for $100 or less WAY BEFORE they hit outlets...either way I will have these,whether its now or later (new foam nickname like that stupid coughdrop name?
grin.gif
)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

how about i just dye the soles of my pewters green... i mean, since it's the same exact shoe and all.... 
laugh.gif

since when does black = pewter? two compelte different colorways. one has a black upper one has a pewter/silver upper

all the shoes i've owned ive never owned Foams, and i really like these colorway, but for $200 and hype as HOH now and GR later, ill sit out for now. hopefully will be like the cough drops and show up in outlets
smile.gif

and my 1/2 cent and altitudes (black/green shoes) have been collecting dust so far.. need to wear those first..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom