Nike Air Foamposite 1 (Black/Electric Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

From what i've heard certain HOH's are getting like 600-800 pairs, these will not be hard to come by. Also, if you don't cop tomorrow just wait, I'm willing to bet these will have a national release like the cough drops did

thats sounds good to me 

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

600-800 pairs?
laugh.gif

I don't even think they get that many of GR Chucks or Superstars.
Ok, be my guest and call.  
Call the one on 34th in NY, to be exact

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by swetooth9

Any good snapbacks that would go well with this shoe?

Not sure when it comes to snapbacks, but for fitteds New Era just put these out, and they have a black/green colorway for almost every team too.

http://www.lids.com/style/59FIFTY-MLB-Chainside-Cap
nice, thanks! hopefully some snapbacks with the lime green and black drop as well..but if not, fitted it is!

Originally Posted by NycPosite

lol but yea i can believe those numbers. hoh had about 700 pairs of pewters on release day and they got a few restocks

So HOH's got that many Dark Armys? No way in hell they get 600-800 pairs.Pewters are a GR and released in both HOH and Footlockers, Footactions, Eastbay, Nike.com, etc...This is a HOH only shoe..those numbers are comedy.

lol but yea i can believe those numbers. hoh had about 700 pairs of pewters on release day and they got a few restocks

So HOH's got that many Dark Armys? No way in hell they get 600-800 pairs. Pewters are a GR and released in both HOH and Footlockers, Footactions, Eastbay, Nike.com, etc... This is a HOH only shoe..those numbers are comedy.

yeah... i think i would go by the numbers of when the cough drops were a HOH exclusive

hohny did have 700 pairs of Pearls back in 2009 when LA + CHI HOHs combined for 100 or less total (when pearls were hoh only)....on the dark army restock (1 yr anniversary) HOHNY had roughly 250-300 pairs...idk about the initial release....btw, Army foams were NOT HOH only

as for these,i can see harlem getting 500+ easy

edit: when "coughdrops" initially released last year at HOHs and NTowns only, hohny had i believe 600-700 pairs also....so yea, #s will be the same on these and then some

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

hohny did have 700 pairs of Pearls back in 2009 when LA + CHI HOHs combined for 100 or less total (when pearls were hoh only)....on the dark army restock (1 yr anniversary) HOHNY had roughly 250-300 pairs...idk about the initial release....btw, Army foams were NOT HOH only

edit: when "coughdrops" initially released last year at HOHs and NTowns only, hohny had i believe 600-700 pairs also....so yea, #s will be the same on these and then some

Thank you. Dude is so quick to try and call duck tales. I'm just repeating what I was told and like I said, if you think it's so much comedy it's a phone call away to verify it. This isn't 5 years ago when a HOH only shoe was actually limited with few pairs...

So HOH's got that many Dark Armys? No way in hell they get 600-800 pairs. Pewters are a GR and released in both HOH and Footlockers, Footactions, Eastbay, Nike.com, etc... This is a HOH only shoe..those numbers are comedy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 armies are a diff story. Those are when hoh exclusive meant something and there was only 2 stores. Now we have what 10 hoh or maybe more. Plus this is nyc we will have the most no matter what. 34th = corporate & 125th = flagship. Also lets not forget how many pairs of hoh pearls there was
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
cmon

Originally Posted by j o 19

SO THESE CAME OUT TODAY OR WHAT?

next week on the 19th.....i hope these drop at NT's the same day cuz i do not feeling driving to my HOH. NTSF is much closer

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

cosign this... I remember that release.. The line was around the corner down the block and people were able to go back on line for 2nds and 3rds. HOHny harlem for some reason gets a hell of a lot of foams.. Thank god I got my connects there. But these are a easy pass for me..

So this is the second release nike decided to do on Malcolm x's bday? LOL I dont know if some of yall remember what happened in 2009 when hoh opened for an hour then they had to close until 1pm? If yall dont know basically every store on 125 st closes for a couple of hours in honor of his bday. If the shipment is late its going to be a zoo out there...

i could of got arrested that day, thank god that cop was cool i just breezed, came back at 9am the next day to get my pearls...

so are these releasing on the 19th? I asked my HOH connect and they haven't gotten them in yet.. what's going on??? 
eek.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom