Nike Air Foamposite + Goadome Boot = Nike Air Foamdome

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I couldn't believe that the DTLR in a mall around my way sold out of
the blue joints. I didn't know Chicago heads were digging this shoe.
I thought they were going to sit since the retail price is so high.
Can't say I'm shocked. I've noticed alot of cats here in the Chi rockin the ACG joints now as oppose to Timbs. I was in the Plazayesterday and saw em and wanted em, but that $225 price is crazy though
tired.gif

u aint lookin in da right places im from da heights and i just copped da blue ones in trainig camp gotta say dese are beautiful!!

Like I said those in NYC they are around u jus gotta look around and check the regular places...if you kno the reg spots then u good...these will be droppin atmajor retailers so don't stress it...they will be all over soon...

i'm not usually down for these hybrid/fusion joints.. but these are growin' on me.

and, yes.. i'm from the DMV. you kinda have to. lol

Straight hideous to me. Probably because i don't like boots and i'm tired of all these hybrids nike is doing.

yes all blacks are everywhere,better for me,will cop a twin pair eventually... all black > royals in this case..but for foamposite ones, we all know roylas> all blacks lol...also i spoke to a nike rep.,seems liek royal foam boots may be a quickstrike. it did not appear on their releases, and may not hitndc/swoosh..so yea the royals are more limited, no discount = no cop on these

I just got off the phone with a nike rep and he said the royals would be out on nike.com in a few weeks... not sure if I believe him, but I hope its true. Gotmy all blacks... beautiful! Now I just need the Royals...

Personally I love the way they look, but I also think they may be the most comfortable boots I have ever put on... these will definitely be a classic for theDMV, and for the price they should be.

should have copped the royal blues on the f&f but im not rollin with alot of dough...so i'll have to catch them on the next go round

Back
Top Bottom