Nike Air Foamposite One "Galaxy" 2/25/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!

I was watching conan and I could not for the life of me tell if wale had on the galaxys, royals or eggplants
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 45DE

So DTLR and Eastbay.com and Sports Zone won't be getting these? What are the chances of getting them early from one of these sites out here i.e. pickyourshoes.com?

i'd be really surprised if at least a few DTLRs don't get these. DTLR gets a little bit of everything. literally!

and as far as prices, i ain't camping. PG is NEVER an option. i'll just pay reseller price. 4-5? maybe. 12?
laugh.gif

<There are only two DTLRs gettin these and all of the Galaxy shoes. The Mondavin store and I forgot the name of the other. I know it's in the DMV tho

^
Minnesota Ave is the other DTLR, and will be doing a raffle most likely, at one If not both locations.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

The more and more I look at these, the more the look like a mixture of eggplants and royals. Call me crazy but just my opinion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, NDC or bust for me. If I strike out on to the next release. This should be good practice for the yeezy's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I'm right along with you seeing to it my local HOH will be a %*%+@#% Zoo at PG plaza I'll try my hand for both on NDC

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

The more and more I look at these, the more the look like a mixture of eggplants and royals. Call me crazy but just my opinion
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either way, NDC or bust for me. If I strike out on to the next release. This should be good practice for the yeezy's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I'm right along with you seeing to it my local HOH will be a %*%+@#% Zoo at PG plaza I'll try my hand for both on NDC

^you are right , there is no sense going to hoh at pg plaza . i am sure all the hypebeast hoppers will be there and you know we will see
the samething as the eletroblue - electrogreen release's . people fighting , getting robbed , getting stabbed , getting shot  , etc,etc,etc....

you would think they would have mad police there on these crazy limited releases . i wish i did have a place  to go camp out at and get these hot limited release's. like these and yeezy's , bin23's , dave whites , all star releases ,etc. if i want to add a pair of shoes like these to my collection
i have to try my luck online which i never score . my record is 2-123 so i end up having to pay reseller's or ebay to get a pair

i would love to get my hands on these for my collection but i know if i dont spend $700 -$1,000 , i wont get a pair...............................................peace23 

Hmmm Wale pic looking tough, hopefully i can hold a pair in my hands and see if theyre as ill as they look sometimes.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by MrArmanix

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

^you are right , there is no sense going to hoh at pg plaza . i am sure all the hypebeast hoppers will be there and you know we will see
the samething as the eletroblue - electrogreen release's . people fighting , getting robbed , getting stabbed , getting shot  , etc,etc,etc....

you would think they would have mad police there on these crazy limited releases . i wish i did have a place  to go camp out at and get these hot limited release's. like these and yeezy's , bin23's , dave whites , all star releases ,etc. if i want to add a pair of shoes like these to my collection
i have to try my luck online which i never score . my record is 2-123 so i end up having to pay reseller's or ebay to get a pair

i would love to get my hands on these for my collection but i know if i dont spend $700 -$1,000 , i wont get a pair...............................................peace23 

One of the firs things I thought when I saw them to! They do look like a mixture of the two.

i went with my best friend Smoke DZA the Kushedgod got his VIP pair yesterday

these things are gorgeous in person
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'll post this in the right place now...

lol at the hype feeding in here... these could be a wide release GR and will sell out in seconds because of all the hype being built in here. I dont see these that limited if every HOH will get em. Pretty sure random spots in Florida will get em as well....

all these dudes that want em lessening their chances by all this talk.... resellers are lurking awaiting their prey.

^this man speaks the truth

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

At the picture up there, something about it just makes it pop
pimp.gif

Sadly, I don't think I'd ever wear them. Keep them strictly as a collector's item just to look at
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fazar89

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'll post this in the right place now...

lol at the hype feeding in here... these could be a wide release GR and will sell out in seconds because of all the hype being built in here. I dont see these that limited if every HOH will get em. Pretty sure random spots in Florida will get em as well....

all these dudes that want em lessening their chances by all this talk.... resellers are lurking awaiting their prey.

^this man speaks the truth

CHUUCH! HOLLA...
CED B.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Thanks to anonymous I got my pair on lock

We got them pre paid this afternoon
prepare for the salt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

edit:loose lips sink ships buddy get it 2gether

basically $1000-$1200 will get them if u want them right now. imo, the price can only go down from here. we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom