Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

im just waiting to see some clown wear these in the snow or rain....nothing wrong with it i guess but thats just a crime to me

im just waiting to see some clown wear these in the snow or rain....nothing wrong with it i guess but thats just a crime to me

Why is that a crime?

I don't like wearing boots, personally.

80% of the wears my Foams get are in bad weather because they are so easy to clean.

To me, Foams are basically the ultimate beater shoe. In a safe colorway, they have all the elements of a good beater shoe, but will look decent damn near forever.

The "Stealth" is like the GOAT beater shoe.

And, because Foams are ubiquitous, they are easily (though not inexpensively) replaceable, so who cares even if they do take a beating?

Dudes babying their Foams makes no sense to me -- one of their most appealing characteristics is that they are virtually indestructible. Not wearing Foams in the rain is like saying you wouldn't take your North Face on a ski trip.

Last edited:
Why is that a crime?
I don't like wearing boots, personally.
80% of the wears my Foams get are in bad weather because they are so easy to clean.
To me, Foams are basically the ultimate beater shoe. In a safe colorway, they have all the elements of a good beater shoe, but will look decent damn near forever.
The "Stealth" is like the GOAT beater shoe.
And, because Foams are ubiquitous, they are easily (though not inexpensively) replaceable, so who cares even if they do take a beating?
Dudes babying their Foams makes no sense to me -- one of their most appealing characteristics is that they are virtually indestructible. Not wearing Foams in the rain is like saying you wouldn't take your North Face on a ski trip.

That's fine with me. I just hate seeing people wear new shoes in bad weather day 1. What I said was a little strong but it's not that serious to me. I agree with what u said though

That's fine with me. I just hate seeing people wear new shoes in bad weather day 1. What I said was a little strong but it's not that serious to me. I agree with what u said though

Unless you're paying for their kicks, who the gives a **** what they do?

Foams are indestructible, you can wear them in mud and wipe that **** right off.

To those that have these already, are they sized like the other most recent foam ones or smaller ? The reason I ask is that Charmcitykid bought the stealths and said they are running smaller than the other most recent foam ones. He usually buys 10.5 in foams, half size up than usual shoes, but stated he should have gone up to an 11 on the stealths because his 10.5 is tighter than usual.

To those that have these already, are they sized like the other most recent foam ones or smaller ? The reason I ask is that Charmcitykid bought the stealths and said they are running smaller than the other most recent foam ones. He usually buys 10.5 in foams, half size up than usual shoes, but stated he should have gone up to an 11 on the stealths because his 10.5 is tighter than usual.

Foam ones always run snug/.25 size small.

Foam Pro's run true.

Jada, I know how the sizing goes, I'm talking about this newest run of foam ones even running smaller than before. Charm said his 10.5 stealth fits like a 10 and he should have got an 11. All other foam ones he has are 10.5 and they fit fine

just buy any foam half to one size bigger than normal and youll be good, worst case scenario u double sock

hopefully these aren't gonna be too hard to get
grin.gif
.....who am i kidding, almost every dam shoes that releases these days are hard to get
laugh.gif

Jada, I know how the sizing goes, I'm talking about this newest run of foam ones even running smaller than before. Charm said his 10.5 stealth fits like a 10 and he should have got an 11. All other foam ones he has are 10.5 and they fit fine

Hmm...unless I can grab a 12.5, I will continue to grab 12's.

NDC should have 12.5.

I got them almost a month ago, release date is November 23 but did they already come out on the east or west coast ? I live in Texas. This picture is to show the pearl in a better light they are not polarized, pearlized. I got a lot of hate from dudes thinking they know everything that the Internet tells them. Nice kicks ****** the release of these all up. Pearlized pink. Clear bottom is ice too, I recommend if you are a collector, to actually wear is another topic.
How much did you get them for?

So are these confirmed for the 21st now? No longer dropping on black friday with the bred IV's?

Haven't been keeping up with this thread, sorry if this has been answered previously but last I checked these were releasing the 23rd.

i wanna see just how many cats gonna cop these.

i feel these is nike's "heat check" release..see just how far they can squeeze outta da public.

i wanna see just how many cats gonna cop these.

i feel these is nike's "heat check" release..see just how far they can squeeze outta da public.

You think THESE are, instead of those Electrolime abominations that dropped a while back?

Nah, the green foam pros had to be the worst, in some lighting they looked like washed out pearl foam pros

Electric Green?

I could see where that argument could be made, those also were pretty ******.

I thought you were talking about the Gym until I read the pearl part :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom