Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Honestly sound like some of you dudes just old geezers that don't want no bright colors on sneaks. Ole white/black only type dudes. While I agree some colors of foams you aren't going to have much to wear cause of the colors its very few that I don't like outright cause of the colors. The white/sky blues come to mind as a pair I wouldn't cop but the green and gym green(whatever they were called) they weren't bad at all. I saw people wear some nice stuff with them.

If anyone was rocking these shoes right in front of you....you wouldnt say s***.......

Exactly.

You know what damn near all these dudes who come in here talking junk would do if somebody posted up right next to them wearing these and a full on pink outfit. Not a cot damn thing. They'd sit there silent - as they should. Then, they'd come home and type on NT some thuggish fantasy about what they WOULD do.

I may think the next man looks like a fool - I think many people look like fools when they think they are doing it as well. But, if you question another man's sexuality because of the color of shoe he wears, then you must be pretty insecure about your own preferences.

And, FTR, even if you are right and the next man is gay. So the eff what!

Most of y'all worried about other people thinking you'd look "gay" for wearing a pink shoe are oblivious anyway. If you're dressing in the style of today's youth - here's a newsflash - most of the world already thinks you look like an idiot!! If what the world thinks of how you dress is that big of a deal for you, wearing pink shoes is the least of your problems.

Translation: Would you fools please let these fools look like fools.

Translation: Would you fools please let these fools look like fools.

We're talking about wearing pink and black basketball shoes, made for men. How does wearing them make you a homo or a fool??? It's cool for any and everybody to wear pink during October for cancer awareness, but if you wear pink any of the other 11 months that makes you gay??? That ***** sounds ridiculous.

For anyone in NYC....there already out on Jamaica ave in queens....idk what there chargin tho I didn't go inside....joints are horrible in person tho IMO

I asked before, but didn't get a response. Maybe it got lost in the shuffle...

Does anyone know if I can find these in a 15¿ I'm trying to help a friend out.

Im sure a size 15 will be available...Ive seen one site that is selling them early but they are pricey....

Im sure a size 15 will be available...Ive seen one site that is selling them early but they are pricey....

Thanks a lot. I noticed your SN. I'm in SoCal. Is there anywhere in particular that you know of that I should check in the area¿

Thanks a lot. I noticed your SN. I'm in SoCal. Is there anywhere in particular that you know of that I should check in the area¿

I live in Seattle now bruh....I use to live in LA about 3 years back.....I would assume its going to be hard to get these down there....what part of So CaL you in? I would check in the OC for these....probably wont be as popular...

I live in Seattle now bruh....I use to live in LA about 3 years back.....I would assume its going to be hard to get these down there....what part of So CaL you in? I would check in the OC for these....probably wont be as popular...

Someone else told me the same thing!

I'm in North Hollywood, but I would take the trip to look out for the homie.

These will be available in a sz. 15 NCTwin.

I asked an EastbayRep about the size run for these because I wanted to get an idea of the probable size run for the Stealth foams and got this this response:
We can't speculate on the Stealths, but the Pink Foamposites will be available in sizes 6 through 15.

EastbayRep - Ryan

seems like a regular foam release, ppl are beasting charging 350, im trying to get em at retail

These will be available in a sz. 15 NCTwin.

I asked an EastbayRep about the size run for these because I wanted to get an idea of the probable size run for the Stealth foams and got this this response:

We can't speculate on the Stealths, but the Pink Foamposites will be available in sizes 6 through 15.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it. I'll tell him to check Eastbay then.

All the Foams have been pretty easy to get, they never are impossible to get off NDC.

thanks bro ive been kickin myself for missing the red ones earlier this year. My boy was sick and couldnt drive me to my spot,a nd the footlockers around me only had sz.14 n 15. Im not letting that happen this time

thanks bro ive been kickin myself for missing the red ones earlier this year. My boy was sick and couldnt drive me to my spot,a nd the footlockers around me only had sz.14 n 15. Im not letting that happen this time

Definitely not, just check Nike.

Foams have never been Twitter link only, so you should be fine searching "Foamposite" right @ 8am and finding them.

These are dope if you rock pink..... but the production numbers are on these is average, maybe even a little bit more than average

these are more limited than previous foams. My store usually gets 24 to 30 pairs and we only got 18 of these.

Back
Top Bottom