Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

That's definitely an error, especially seeing there is a Niketown in Boston.
what does that have to do with anything? all the shoes are shipped from indy....i just double checked and only charged me a total of 6 dollars of tax on 7 orders this year (all tax one one order of around 600 bucks). its kinda weird, but im not telling on myself...

error in my favor..for once.

Ndc generally charge taxes.... eastbay dont except for couple of states I think.....

The whole "pink is for women" argument is stupid but I understand it b/c it's something that has been ingrained in our country (can't definitively speak for internationally) pretty much forever, lol. Wear what YOU like.

tht sucks, i like buying **** in NJ cuz they have no tax, nyc is one of the worst in terms of tax :smh:

these are more limited than previous foams. My store usually gets 24 to 30 pairs and we only got 18 of these.
That may be the case but NDC has a limit of 2 pair per customer.  They are 1) trying to capitalize on a color they know is borderline or 2) testing the waters for their future release of the rainbow... wait they have already released foam ones in the colors of the rainbow.... maybe they will open a pack of tropical skittles and blindfold penny to pick  the next colorway...
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
WOW i made it to 1:40 i can tell that dude is a very very annoying CORN BALL

Last edited:
:rofl: at anyone thinking this shoe had anything to do with Breast Cancer awareness month

but i will say this colorway is going to be a really big seller in urban areas all over the US
i saw people as early as this week drop $400.00 plus on these

i think it will even be bigger then the all red colorway from early this year

Last edited:
^Nike should've tied them in to breast cancer awareness month & donated a percentage of sales. When pics of these 1st surfaced that's what I assumed they were going to do.

Last edited:
Everyone has their own opinion bashing the color pink on foams or any shoe for that matter, but at the end of the day, it's just a color. It doesn't represent homosexuality or softness haha, it's just.. a COLOR. That being said, I think these joints are hot 
pimp.gif
. Definite pickup in my opinion, if I strike out on the galaxy rookies (99.9% chance I will), I'll probably end up at jimmy jazz on the 21st grabbing these. My connect there showed me these last week, they look a lot better in person, not as loud. But everyone has their own taste, a lot of heat dropping soon. Goodluck!

these r nice good luck to everyone trying to cop, will not be too hard to get if u truly want it

Back
Top Bottom