Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

Due to the heightened excitement for the upcoming release of the Nike Air Foamposite One “Polarized Pink” (release date: 11/21/12) and Jordan Retro IV “Bred” (release date: 11/23/12), Foot Locker stores will follow specific procedures on how to purchase these two styles.

In partnership with mall management, participating stores will be implementing ticket procedures* beginning on Sunday, November 18th.

To find out which store near you will carry the shoe and that store’s specific procedure, please visit the Foot Locker “Launch Locator” here.

Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedures outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.

* Mall Management directives and/or security issues may results in a change to the stated store procedure.

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog...ite-and-jordan-retro-iv-bred-release-details/

^ just read that, wtf is this, ppl are gonna line up until sunday to get a ticket? i dont understand how this procedure works

just click on the store locator and call because my area is doing first come first serve

My manager told me about it tonight, how this procedure is going to go down.

Bred XI is going to be TERRIBLE with this, people are going to be camping and saying they never knew about it and cause all kinds of trouble.

I hope I open that morning.

:smokin

We will NOT allow people to sit in the store and come up to get the ticket right at 5pm.

You will have to be outside of the store, but yes, basically.

It's the dumbest rule, a true raffle should be held.

Sure hope its an easy cop on NDC. This colorway looks great with the slightly metallic finish of a foamposite

Its pretty stupid with the tickets and yall can thank Nike for that one too! I was told they are doing this because a lot of malls are opening at 5am. BUT Nike wants the shoes to be released at 8am 
indifferent.gif
 so they dont want a bunch of people waiting in line for the shoes on black friday when the mall is already open to shop. 

I can't believe these didn't drop at the end of September so people could at least wear them for Breast Cancer Awareness month in October. To me, that's what makes more sense. This is a special occasion shoe.
Because if they did, Nike would be under pressure to donate proceeds toward the cause. Nike doesn't need a gimmick or to tug at people's heartstrings to sell Foams. Pink HyperDunks aren't going to sell outside of Breast Cancer awareness, so Nike will associate them with the cause to move a product that wouldn't move otherwise. These don't need that help, so Nike doesn't want to risk people demanding they donate a portion of the proceeds to cancer research. ...To 99% of companies, Breast Cancer awareness isn't a cause, but a marketing opportunity.
Hate to bump a post this old, but this right here is very true.  The NFL is one of the worst offenders.

Deceptively wrapping a money grab behind a good cause is as shameless as it gets, but it's brilliant marketing.

As for these Foams, I'm looking to add even more variety to the collection after grabbing the Jade LeBrons.  These will be a gametime decision.  If anything I'll just grab some the QS Dunks as a consolation prize.

Last edited:
Its pretty stupid with the tickets and yall can thank Nike for that one too! I was told they are doing this because a lot of malls are opening at 5am. BUT Nike wants the shoes to be released at 8am :stoneface:  so they dont want a bunch of people waiting in line for the shoes on black friday when the mall is already open to shop. 
^I dont see the problem... People act a COMPLETE FOOL on Black Friday, the best option was to give out tickets throughout the week and have people come in whenever on release day. Nike just dont want to add to the craziness...

are these going to be easy to get on NDC wednesday morning? I feel like the site is going to crash like it always does because of hypebeasts and resellers.

We will NOT allow people to sit in the store and come up to get the ticket right at 5pm.
You will have to be outside of the store, but yes, basically.
It's the dumbest rule, a true raffle should be held.

this is a horrible idea, but it is better to have a line on a sunday than on black friday,that much is true, might stop by one of the footlockers tomorrow and c if i can get a ticket for a 13, if not oh well, im happy with my rookies

So I went to go talk to my manager and I see 10-15 hypebeasts just sitting there in chairs camping right in front of the store inside the mall.

4 dudes had their girls with them to get tickets.

:lol:

So I went to go talk to my manager and I see 10-15 hypebeasts just sitting there in chairs camping right in front of the store inside the mall.
4 dudes had their girls with them to get tickets.
:lol:

People are overdoing it! I think these shose are ok to get, so no camping is needed!

Back
Top Bottom