Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thread is comedy son

This
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Hugo

other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

you're essentially putting a Bentley bodykit on a Chrysler 300
grin.gif

Why even entertain the nonsense any further. He knows the value of both shoes are in a whole different bracket.
He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like. Let him do him.
Btw, seen about 30-40 dudes rocking these this past weekend around the city....none with with the lace switch.
Glad the love of pink hasn't trickled down here. You can keep that further down 295.
frown.gif

"He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like." haha you got that right... 

Glad to hear that nobody did the pink lace switch where you're located.
I also didn't see anyone with the pink lace swap here in NJ. 

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Hugo

other than the resale value. how is it poor when retail value was still more than the lebrons?
laugh.gif
because your fronting tryin to re-create da same splash as da south beach lebrons that cost alot right now....

you're essentially putting a Bentley bodykit on a Chrysler 300
grin.gif

Why even entertain the nonsense any further. He knows the value of both shoes are in a whole different bracket.
He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like. Let him do him.
Btw, seen about 30-40 dudes rocking these this past weekend around the city....none with with the lace switch.
Glad the love of pink hasn't trickled down here. You can keep that further down 295.
frown.gif

"He's old enough, or looks damn old enough to know what buffoonary looks like." haha you got that right... 

Glad to hear that nobody did the pink lace switch where you're located.
I also didn't see anyone with the pink lace swap here in NJ. 

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

160jordansdeep wrote:
with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

It is confirmed that next year foamposites will be in gay-pride colorways to commemorate legalization of gay marriages in Earth's capitol of NYC

I.AM.NOT.LYING.
cues birthday cake vampedo talk loll
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Don't ask - don't tell.....

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

160jordansdeep wrote:
with all the hype on the pink laces on the retro blue foams i think they might have sold even better if nike sold the shoe with a extra pair of Official foam laces in pink

It is confirmed that next year foamposites will be in gay-pride colorways to commemorate legalization of gay marriages in Earth's capitol of NYC

I.AM.NOT.LYING.
cues birthday cake vampedo talk loll
roll.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Don't ask - don't tell.....

damn yall going in on my dude Hugo..

thought this is NT, were we keep the negativity out.. if you don't like the shoes state that, no need to go in like that..

tired.gif

thought this is NT, were we keep the negativity out.. if you don't like the shoes state that, no need to go in like that..

tired.gif

tired.gif
Nah b...
It's just a smack to the lebron line face just swag jacked the south beaches style.

This can't be allowed.

tired.gif
Nah b...
It's just a smack to the lebron line face just swag jacked the south beaches style.

This can't be allowed.

Back
Top Bottom