Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Blue/Black (last updated 02/25/11) VOL: NOT SOUTH BEACHES!!!!!

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

thanks icopjordans for the link on the laces.....yeah im gunna rock pink laces in my foams as i hop out my BMW with the TI$A snapback, my AF camo shorts, my billionaire boys club shirt, louis vuitton belt and smile at all the haters
smokin.gif

So what i gathered from your statement is that you are going to be participating in the parade that dudes above have been speaking of?

thanks icopjordans for the link on the laces.....yeah im gunna rock pink laces in my foams as i hop out my BMW with the TI$A snapback, my AF camo shorts, my billionaire boys club shirt, louis vuitton belt and smile at all the haters
smokin.gif

So what i gathered from your statement is that you are going to be participating in the parade that dudes above have been speaking of?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

smokin.gif

im sorry that you are poor
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish everyone would stop flaming over the laces and provide some real substance people still are trying to get these sneakers.... -______-

I wish everyone would stop flaming over the laces and provide some real substance people still are trying to get these sneakers.... -______-

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
#supertroll

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
#supertroll

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Dudes are seriously getting emotional at the color of laces another man chooses to put into HIS shoes? Seriously?

I know right its hilarious at the same time kinda sad! Those the type of dudes that be looking at other dudes jeans like "OMG I can't believe he's wearing boot cut with Jordans!" LMAO!
roll.gif
I've noticed many people here on Niketalk seem to worry about everybody else except themselves.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Dudes are seriously getting emotional at the color of laces another man chooses to put into HIS shoes? Seriously?

I know right its hilarious at the same time kinda sad! Those the type of dudes that be looking at other dudes jeans like "OMG I can't believe he's wearing boot cut with Jordans!" LMAO!
roll.gif
I've noticed many people here on Niketalk seem to worry about everybody else except themselves.
tired.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i see poor people up to their eyeballs in debt that live the same lifestyle that you live/are pretending to live every day (most of them still live with their parents)...you're not saying much

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i see poor people up to their eyeballs in debt that live the same lifestyle that you live/are pretending to live every day (most of them still live with their parents)...you're not saying much

Back
Top Bottom