Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

another foam release i won't be able to get on release day and have to settle with reseller prices in the near future
frown.gif

another foam release i won't be able to get on release day and have to settle with reseller prices in the near future
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

$120 a pop on swoosh? Don't mind if I do

Gonna make some money off this hype
pimp.gif

Quoted so when you Nike does a little research in these threads on who selling off using their swoosh account, you'll lose yours
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

$120 a pop on swoosh? Don't mind if I do

Gonna make some money off this hype
pimp.gif

Quoted so when you Nike does a little research in these threads on who selling off using their swoosh account, you'll lose yours
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

Never said it was mine....gotta love relatives. May just skip swoosh and get the hook up at ftl since it'll be about the same after tax and shipping. You can quote me getting the employee discount too scotty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

laugh.gif
 @ not trying to order on NDC and going to eastbay instead

yea son i know that might sound crazy... but the last 3 times i ordered my foams from NDC it took 45 days for them to get to me you dont even know where im at...  at least i have the option for a faster shipment on eastbay and not on NDC.... so you tell me which company i should go with wise guy
grin.gif

laugh.gif
do your thang playboy

just dont come in here crying when your kicks arrive and the box looks like its been stomped on

laugh.gif

yea son i know that might sound crazy... but the last 3 times i ordered my foams from NDC it took 45 days for them to get to me you dont even know where im at...  at least i have the option for a faster shipment on eastbay and not on NDC.... so you tell me which company i should go with wise guy
grin.gif

laugh.gif
do your thang playboy

just dont come in here crying when your kicks arrive and the box looks like its been stomped on

Originally Posted by bjamintrotter

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^
They usually won't let you use discounts on new releases but for the survey one they may....doesn't hurt to try

^^^
They usually won't let you use discounts on new releases but for the survey one they may....doesn't hurt to try

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
do your thang playboy

i know about their shoes coming in bags... not my first time ordering from eastbay.. thats why i choose the gift option... 

thanks for trying to school me on these sites
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif
do your thang playboy

i know about their shoes coming in bags... not my first time ordering from eastbay.. thats why i choose the gift option... 

thanks for trying to school me on these sites
eyes.gif

pimp.gif

haters_gonna_hate.gif

pimp.gif

haters_gonna_hate.gif

Back
Top Bottom