Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Im feelin these pines people will go crazy for these in NYC that's for sure.

I can see all the camouflage fits already....people are gonna kill these this winter!!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ipolo swagg

people only be gettn emm cuz its a foam and wale be rockin em.. even though im gettn em haha

great post
indifferent.gif

Lmaooooooooo !!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

I can see all the camouflage fits already....people are gonna kill these this winter!!

beef and broccoli all over again yo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

beef and broccoli all over again yo
laugh.gif

I just don't get why the "OG" heads get mad at the new wave of people liking the same stuff they may have liked 10 years ago. I thought the motto was, "buy what you like". Doesn't that apply to these circumstances where every kid is scoopin up a pair of foams and people are OD'ing on these? Shouldn't you "OG" heads not care and just buy what you like? I guess everyone just likes the exclusivity nowadays.

I just don't get why the "OG" heads get mad at the new wave of people liking the same stuff they may have liked 10 years ago. I thought the motto was, "buy what you like". Doesn't that apply to these circumstances where every kid is scoopin up a pair of foams and people are OD'ing on these? Shouldn't you "OG" heads not care and just buy what you like? I guess everyone just likes the exclusivity nowadays.

Everyone is going to be wearing these the first two weeks of school. Im talking high schools and colleges all over the east coast
roll.gif

Everyone is going to be wearing these the first two weeks of school. Im talking high schools and colleges all over the east coast
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

roll.gif

I think you guys will see the Retro's and Pines for a minute on people feet out there. I haven't seen one pair out here yet and thats because there are plenty of reasons for that

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

roll.gif

I think you guys will see the Retro's and Pines for a minute on people feet out there. I haven't seen one pair out here yet and thats because there are plenty of reasons for that

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

i think that is what it comes down too. And i think the DMV can chime in on this especially how the Retro release turned out. You can only blame Nike for marketing a great colorway and that was the Eggplants to get the ball rollin crazy for the Foams 

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

i think that is what it comes down too. And i think the DMV can chime in on this especially how the Retro release turned out. You can only blame Nike for marketing a great colorway and that was the Eggplants to get the ball rollin crazy for the Foams 

Really debating on copping the pines early, but i think imma just stick it out and cop with my disco. People are asking for dam near 300 for these jonts right now. I can wait

Really debating on copping the pines early, but i think imma just stick it out and cop with my disco. People are asking for dam near 300 for these jonts right now. I can wait

Originally Posted by Tipsy

The Footlocker by me in Socal didn't sell out until about 330 in the afternoon for the retro blues.  I'm expecting these to go a little faster depending on how widely available they are because of the new found liking to foams that people are having everywhere.  I'm one of the few people that I know that don't think foams are ugly here in socal.  So depending on where you live you should be able to cop using discount.

Originally Posted by Tipsy

The Footlocker by me in Socal didn't sell out until about 330 in the afternoon for the retro blues.  I'm expecting these to go a little faster depending on how widely available they are because of the new found liking to foams that people are having everywhere.  I'm one of the few people that I know that don't think foams are ugly here in socal.  So depending on where you live you should be able to cop using discount.

These will prob be my first & last foams.

Well I kinda want Pearls & Coppers.

And if I can get the Cough Drops for under a bill.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

laugh.gif
Check the outlets for coughdrops. There are plenty at 89.99 around.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

laugh.gif
Check the outlets for coughdrops. There are plenty at 89.99 around.

Back
Top Bottom