Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Dark Pine/Black - Release 09/2011

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

henz,, rally? What feet you seen em on? Cause I seen em on my feet and its making me wanan get 2 or 3 more pairs
laugh.gif

#nohypejusttruth

THIS^^^^^^^^^  Im glad i got them early. I want to get another pair on release to keep them on ice cause i will be wearing these to the ground .

Dont take this the wrong way....the shoes look great.............the white sox needs to go though..........  

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

henz,, rally? What feet you seen em on? Cause I seen em on my feet and its making me wanan get 2 or 3 more pairs
laugh.gif

#nohypejusttruth

THIS^^^^^^^^^  Im glad i got them early. I want to get another pair on release to keep them on ice cause i will be wearing these to the ground .

Dont take this the wrong way....the shoes look great.............the white sox needs to go though..........  

You really took up a half of a page to post meaningless pics???

And yea you must be new here because you sound real dumb saying your going to buy a sneaker because they change colors, what are you 12???

You clearly have no interest in the shoe just in the changing of colors so you can save yourself some money and go buy yourself a kaleidoscope.

You really took up a half of a page to post meaningless pics???

And yea you must be new here because you sound real dumb saying your going to buy a sneaker because they change colors, what are you 12???

You clearly have no interest in the shoe just in the changing of colors so you can save yourself some money and go buy yourself a kaleidoscope.

These are looking so smooth. Love foamposites with subtle and not in your face colors like some of these recent releases. To each his own, though but these will definetly be picked up on the 2nd!

These are looking so smooth. Love foamposites with subtle and not in your face colors like some of these recent releases. To each his own, though but these will definetly be picked up on the 2nd!

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by show time 96

the 3 i know was mike bibby, Tim duncan and Penny

Duncan wore foams in 97'?!? Only three I know of is Penny, Pippen, and Bibby...
Pippen wore Foams? I always thought it was Penny and Bibby in Foam ones, then Duncan in Pros and Totals. And maybe Ray Allen in he got game. Thats where most people would remember Foams from back in the 1990s  

Tim duncan wore da pearl foam pros in da 1998 all star game.Those were pippens kicks though.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by show time 96

the 3 i know was mike bibby, Tim duncan and Penny

Duncan wore foams in 97'?!? Only three I know of is Penny, Pippen, and Bibby...
Pippen wore Foams? I always thought it was Penny and Bibby in Foam ones, then Duncan in Pros and Totals. And maybe Ray Allen in he got game. Thats where most people would remember Foams from back in the 1990s  

Tim duncan wore da pearl foam pros in da 1998 all star game.Those were pippens kicks though.

^ 1997 NCAA Arizona Wildcats.. Mike Bibby, Leon Woods, Miles Simon, Jason Terry. They all wore the blue foamposities and the school was fine 25G's...EACH!!. total of 100,000 of each player that worn them on the court. However, they won the 'Ship that year. The freshman on that squad that also had them; Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas. Besides Penny and Duncan.. Those are the first people to wear them before it got popular. Now, 2011 u got Kemba Walker wearing them in the Big East Tourny, and that SF from Arizona wearing the pewter during the NCAA Tourny...

^ 1997 NCAA Arizona Wildcats.. Mike Bibby, Leon Woods, Miles Simon, Jason Terry. They all wore the blue foamposities and the school was fine 25G's...EACH!!. total of 100,000 of each player that worn them on the court. However, they won the 'Ship that year. The freshman on that squad that also had them; Richard Jefferson & Gilbert Arenas. Besides Penny and Duncan.. Those are the first people to wear them before it got popular. Now, 2011 u got Kemba Walker wearing them in the Big East Tourny, and that SF from Arizona wearing the pewter during the NCAA Tourny...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

that's what made me buy them early
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

i'm a sucker for color shifting foamposites....both eggplants, gold flights, pewters....all
smokin.gif
cause of that extra attention to detail IMO

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

that's what made me buy them early
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

i'm a sucker for color shifting foamposites....both eggplants, gold flights, pewters....all
smokin.gif
cause of that extra attention to detail IMO

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Any one got the original article talking about this I know it's out there but I can't find it thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom