Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My local reseller won't have size11.5
how the heck did people manage to check out of FL, FA, Eastbay, JJ????

I had them in my cart on all websites but could not check out for 2 hours, kept refreshing, kept getting error then eventually they were taken out of my cart. wtf?

is there any tips on checking out??

I eventually found a resell deal and got me a pair on Sunday. but I will most definitely try to buy from Nike on re-release day.
same here looking for 11.5 no reseller around my area has it.

Now to mention red neck state won't have foot-lock or any retail that has on release day.

Why does everyone think NIKE is supposed to care about you? NIKE is a corporation and they're in it to make money. Now, I think what they've done with making sure consumers have more than enough chances to buy Jordan's/NIKES should say a lot. Think about this, ATC/BOTS services have taken away from the experience of buying shoes online. You can NIKE added to that hype by releasing limited shoes but hell the same thing was being done 5-10 years ago and no one cared. I've been able to grab most of the releases I've wanted with out ATC/BOTS and if I miss, i move on if I can't find that shoe for a decent price!!! With consumers, we will never be satisfied and always find something to complain about. I've been fortunate with my shoes, I haven't had the quality issues or other things everyone complains about. I also feel as if NIKE doesn't owe me anything for buying there product.

Appreciate the fact that the release was canceled because they're trying to make sure the consumer can have a better experience purchasing online and minimizing the use of thise services. The writing has been on the wall for a while and don't be surprised when others follow suit.
NDC says they cancelled this release specifically because of bots. Power resellers that use bots to stack inventory are a threat to their long term customer base. Nike produces below demand for very specific reasons. One is so that they can continue to  drive their price point. Another is so when you miss on a popular release you're likely to spend that money you didn't use on some of their other products. They try to do both without losing customers. If someone spends $400 for a product NDC sold at $170 there is a little chance they're hitting up NDC for matching shorts or the next week's release. Negative customer experience costs customers. It's business 101. 

Well said. I like this response. A negative customer experience can be debilitating.

Comparing cars to shoes is asinine and the basis on which you 2 chose to compare them was as well
Find me the car and sneaker versions of this chart

Oh wait...they are all the same?  

If you want to make buying Jordans the same as going to the store to buy a gallon of milk....that's fine.  But Nike doesn't. 

Last edited:
Hopefully receiving my pairs this afternoon... otherwise I'll be on salty MF 
mean.gif

*fingers crossed*

wow, interesting trade.
I didn't want to, but it was the only thing I had the guy wanted and to me there's no comparison between the 2, chi's win hands down. Traded even up so I paid 185 for mine. I probably took the L for now, but in the long run I think the Chi's will win out dollar wise

I got 2 GS pairs I'm gonna Flip for a MENS pair....

Was Gonna hook My Chic with a pair, but she don't need to wear these! 
laugh.gif
  She can stand next to me while I Wear my pair!   

and why Mercedes reluctantly put out a "cheap" car.

Which I think is dumb. People could put that $30K towards a used one that actually has full features and has more than just a name.

I hate seeing those u could have gotten a fully loaded anything else but u chose a bare bones car for a name. Anyone in the know knows u brought the bargain version....... Sad Bruh.... Just cop a used one which is smarter and better features and look

how the heck did people manage to check out of FL, FA, Eastbay, JJ????

I had them in my cart on all websites but could not check out for 2 hours, kept refreshing, kept getting error then eventually they were taken out of my cart. wtf?

is there any tips on checking out??

I eventually found a resell deal and got me a pair on Sunday. but I will most definitely try to buy from Nike on re-release day.

2 hours it was over in 30 min my dude

They do flood the market with OG models Mike wore.... just not 1's. I give it a 1% chance of them making more. Dudes were saying the same thing about the Royals and it never happened.

"The chinese New Year" theory with the Royals.

"wait until Chinese New Year passes, pairs will finally be released after everyone is back from vacation."

Those were the days. As if Nike and the factories would care if its Chinese New Year

All this talk about the guy offering dsm wins over guy offering Chicagos.. I tried for a 10.5 in dsm bad no one bit

They're all companies that offer a product, correct?

Why does Verizon not care they charge the highest rates?

Do you any sort of business degree? Have you taken marketing? business management?

Because it's very apparent you haven't :lol:

Verizon does care...seen how they've adjusted their plans to compete with other companies.

You can't compare a 30k car to $160 pair of shoes. A product in different markets isn't the same.

I didn't know a business degree was needed for common sense...but you mange to show your lack thereof in every thread. Still waiting for that knock on my door.

$59.95 at Sears back in 1986

5wbaxe.jpg

Man, I miss the days when Palais Royal, Sears, and JC Penney received Top Tier Shoes. I remember my parents buying me the Air Max2 Chris Webber at Palais Royal. I wish it could still be like this. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't think eastbay canceled many or any orders on here.

Champs and footlocker tho........ Bruh

Last edited:
Verizon does care...seen how they've adjusted their plans to compete with other companies.

You can't compare a 30k car to $160 pair of shoes. A product in different markets isn't the same.

I didn't know a business degree was needed for common sense...but you mange to show your lack thereof in every thread. Still waiting for that knock on my door.

:lol: You dwelling on the product. The business model doesn't change. It's pretty standard.

and

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...dance-to-customers-leaving-for-a-cheaper-deal

Back
Top Bottom