Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I think people aren't mentioning the remastered aspect of these. That's what's going to drive up the price even more. The shape and quality compared to the others. I see the price reaching Fragment levels soon

i think that remaster stuff is total b.s.
i don't own a pair of fargment's but the chicago's have the same material smell as the 2013 black/red 1's

Last edited:

if i get my size 8 i will sell my 9 for retail here 
nthat.gif
no you won't

Waiting for the online orders to show up on the bay, fb, etc... so they can undercut each other and I'll be right there patiently waiting.....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Anywhere still have stock for that? I busy to find and try to buy it online these few days. But cannot get even one pair.....
mean.gif
. I just want one 9.5. 

frags gonna hit 2K next year, these are not gonna come anywhere close to that
forget the frags forget the royals id rather have these bulls colors the Chicago 1 colorway catches you from a far it's so recognizable. Top 1 colorway in my book. I just ordered a black Jordan jersey to match. Ima be fresh with these bad boys on

forget the frags forget the royals id rather have these bulls colors the Chicago 1 colorway catches you from a far it's so recognizable. Top 1 colorway in my book. I just ordered a black Jordan jersey to match. Ima be fresh with these bad boys on
I hate matching but I've been considering the cursive Chicago rookie jersey :\

Anywhere still have stock for that? I busy to find and try to buy it online these few days. But cannot get even one pair.....
mean.gif
. I just want one 9.5. 
Tell me about it man!  One 11.5 is all I ask! lol I'm in Birmingham, Alabama for the week...any stores or mom and pop shops in the area worth checking out to see if I can get a pair?

Last edited:
Regretting passing on Columbia IVs for these.. Resell on those isn't bad though, might just cop instead of continuing to be depressed about not getting these.

It would be easier to skip like 3-4 releases and then buy these every time a shoe comes out that you want just take that money and stash it. To get shoe and settle will never make you happier

#NEVERSETTLE

theyre not even super limited. high demand and weird *** release made them hard to get. plus the $160 price gives resellers decent room to make profit kinda like the bred lows.

Back
Top Bottom