Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What happened with kdak orders?

After Speaking With Upper Level Management After An Hour+ On Hold With Paypal, I Was Told That Their Account Is Currently Suspended And They Won't Be Allowed To Do Business With PP Any Longer.

My Guess Is That Is Why The Site Has Been On "Coming Soon" While They Figure Out How To Steal Money From Another Large Group Of People :smh:

Their eBay account "jello_hi" states:

**No longer a registered user**

http://www.ebay.com/usr/jello_hi?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

This was the first red flag but then their spokesperson tried to play it off...

The 2nd red flag before orders were placed was that they didnt have any social media profiles/pages, probably to prevent negative feedback posts

Last edited:
Can someone give me the run down of this fake site everyone was going to. Was it sobles

It was kdak.

Basically shady looking site that one guy vouched for so people started buying from them and few users got legit pairs.

Tons of people started ordering and back them up. They started lagging and not responding. So people started filing claims, plus prices were too good so people were saying they were selling fakes.

Everyone pretty much filed a claim after zero repsonse and now they went under.

Shady people didnt know how to do business. And good chance it couldve been a scam but some people got legit pairs. Overall wasted lots of peoples time. You were better off never hearing about them when they were in business, I sure wish I didnt hear about them.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a refund from Paypal from making a claim yet?  I preordered Black Toes and filed a claim but no word yet. 

Im going to file a claim tonight and call tomorrow. Sometimes when enough people have filed claims they push the refund through immediately.

This is why I don't **** with preorders seems more often than not this winds up being the jig with them. 

Damn my snkrs status had preparing to ship , now it says in progress ? [emoji]128529[/emoji]..

So anyone from kdak get their bts? Was waiting til tomorrow since the was the last day they said they'd be shipped. Is it time to file a claim? Was trying to wait to see if they'd come thru

Last edited:
can someone confirm whether SNKRS dropped these at 10AM on the dot?

or did it release around 10:07 for everyone else? Couldn't even order shoes until 10:07 on the phone. If it was released at 10:00AM on the dot, then i don't think i can rely on my SNKRS app for future releases...

or did it release around 10:07 for everyone else? Couldn't even order shoes until 10:07 on the phone. If it was released at 10:00AM on the dot, then i don't think i can rely on my SNKRS app for future releases...
Came out around 10:07. I got in and ordered within 2 minutes.

Im going to file a claim tonight and call tomorrow. Sometimes when enough people have filed claims they push the refund through immediately.

So anyone from kdak get their bts? Was waiting til tomorrow since the was the last day they said they'd be shipped. Is it time to file a claim? Was trying to wait to see if they'd come thru

I filed mine this morning. Paypal automatically made it a claim from dispute saying kdak can't respond to disputes.

If you've spent any time dealing with any popular shoe release you'll know that site crashes, delays, site traffic is all a part of release day. Typically foot sites and others try and do a good job of releasing right at the top of the hour but there have been instances where it's gone up a couple minutes early or a couple minutes late. You'll be alright.

I wanted to wait also but the website has been gone for about 2 days now, I've sent 2 emails with no response and various other people said their paypal account is closed so they wouldnt even be able to upload tracking through paypal. Kdak is pretty much done.

I filed mine this morning. Paypal automatically made it a claim from dispute saying kdak can't respond to disputes.

Got 2 refunds from claims last week.

Sites been down over 24 hours. I would be very surprised if any orders are filled now.

I wanted to wait also but the website has been gone for about 2 days now, I've sent 2 emails with no response and various other people said their paypal account is closed so they wouldnt even be able to upload tracking through paypal. Kdak is pretty much done.

In what thread are people saying this? Think I'm gonna file a claim as well, already got my pair.

So my buddy doesn't think he's going to keep these and sell em to me but they're a size 11. I'm a size 9. How hard do you think it'd be to swap an 11 for a 9? Just wanna see what you guys think before I do it

In what thread are people saying this? Think I'm gonna file a claim as well, already got my pair.

You got BTs from kdak? When did you order and when did you get them? People on this thread and even on RSBB thread there was rumblings saying they were about to be closed down. Makes sense, think about how many claims have been filed in against them in such a short amount of time.

You got BTs from kdak? When did you order and when did you get them? People on this thread and even on RSBB thread there was rumblings saying they were about to be closed down. Makes sense, think about how many claims have been filed in against them in such a short amount of time.

Just file bro, you won't get anything from them.

So my buddy doesn't think he's going to keep these and sell em to me but they're a size 11. I'm a size 9. How hard do you think it'd be to swap an 11 for a 9? Just wanna see what you guys think before I do it
I dont think it'll be THAT hard. You probably can bring it to a consignment shop and size swap but have to pay some kind of fee.

Finding a trade, very unlikely. You're better off selling them and finding your size for the same price. No one is gonna trade shoes with a difference of 2 sizes.

Back
Top Bottom