Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

In what thread are people saying this? Think I'm gonna file a claim as well, already got my pair.

You got BTs from kdak? When did you order and when did you get them? People on this thread and even on RSBB thread there was rumblings saying they were about to be closed down. Makes sense, think about how many claims have been filed in against them in such a short amount of time.

Just preorder, never got anything. I'll file it tomorrow if nothing gets shipped.

This is always the risk you run with "preorder" sites it is what it is, file your claim, you'll get your refund eventually. 

Last edited:
HONESTLY IF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME WILL POWER TO NEVER PAY ANYTHING OVER RETAIL, YALL WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE CRAZY PRE-ORDER SHENNIGANS OR  CRAZY SHOE MARKET WHERE 80-90% IS MOSTLY RESELL.

YALL KNOW THESE BREDS/SPACEJAMS/CONCRODS/ETC ARE GOING TO RE-RELEASE EVERY YEAR. OTHERWISE JORDAN'S PROFIT MARGIN WILL DROP LIKE CRAZY. THEY CAN'T KEEP ALIVE  WITH THESE NEW MODELS AND LAME AS GR COLORWAYS. 

AND IF YOU DIDN'T PICK IT UP THIS YEAR, JUST THANK GOD YOU SAVED $200+ FOR SOME UNPAID BILLS/NICE DINNER/A-DAY-OFF TRIP OR WHATEVER.

GET YOUR #PRIORITIES RIGHT YOUNGINS!

p.S. i got an L on this one (and the breds, and the orange sbbs) but ain't no biggy, moving on to the next one!

Last edited:
Finding a trade, very unlikely. You're better off selling them and finding your size for the same price. No one is gonna trade shoes with a difference of 2 sizes.

In most cases, yes, but you never know. I got a 10 in the Reverse SBBs and found somebody to trade me for a 9.

HONESTLY IF YOU GUYS HAVE SOME WILL POWER TO NEVER PAY ANYTHING OVER RETAIL, YALL WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE CRAZY PRE-ORDER SHENNIGANS OR  CRAZY SHOE MARKET WHERE 80-90% IS MOSTLY RESELL.

YALL KNOW THESE BREDS/SPACEJAMS/CONCRODS/ETC ARE GOING TO RE-RELEASE EVERY YEAR. OTHERWISE JORDAN'S PROFIT MARGIN WILL DROP LIKE CRAZY. THEY CAN'T KEEP ALIVE  WITH THESE NEW MODELS AND LAME AS GR COLORWAYS. 

AND IF YOU DIDN'T PICK IT UP THIS YEAR, JUST THANK GOD YOU SAVED $200+ FOR SOME UNPAID BILLS/NICE DINNER/A-DAY-OFF TRIP OR WHATEVER.

***** what the **** you doing on this site then 
laugh.gif

I dont mind paying resell. Just sucks when you know you couldve got it for cheaper. Doesnt hurt my pocket and still have enough money to do other things. To each his own.

I dont mind paying resell. Just sucks when you know you couldve got it for cheaper. Doesnt hurt my pocket and still have enough money to do other things. To each his own.
doesn't hurt me either 
smokin.gif

but you only grow richer if you pay only retail 
pimp.gif

Got my shipping confirmation today - copped via Footaction, shipping from Foot Locker. Expected arrival Tuesday, but it was the same thing for the SBBRs which arrived a few days later on Saturday. Either way, excited to get these.

-

Anyone that was wait listed on the Reservations Apps I'm curious how that worked out?

I was waitlisted even up to a hour ago, and had already sent an email to FTL asking them to tell me what's going on as regardless of logging out/in, uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting etc, the status would periodically change from being on the wait list to having no reservations but never having received notice whether I got a spot or not.

I'm not worried about it since I got my pair coming, but would like to know how it worked for anyone else that was wait listed.

p.S. i got an L on this one (and the breds, and the orange sbbs) but ain't no biggy, moving on to the next one!

I haven't paid resell since the last Taxi 12 release. And I refuse to anymore. Everyone blame prrices on resellers and whatever but common sense will tell you the buyer actually sets the price.

Dang I didnt know these bt were that serious I hit for 3 pairs in So Cal and even left a pair for someone else to cop cause I wanted someone else to get a W.

Last edited:
man i'm glad i didn't preorder on kdak 
sick.gif

ended up with three pairs through raffles and nike+ reservation

preach brotha!

when i dont hit on a release i want

i usually try to find a vnds pair later on for cheap

Last edited:
Where's your Spokesman you all had trust in before you made these Pre-Order??

[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Or all the capers
PayPal prolly chasing ghosts!

Back
Top Bottom