Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No hype for these by me what so ever. Called a puffer reds and he didn't even know they had them, One HoH is doing tickets. I called other FTL and one said yes they doing tickets, I get there and he said manager changed his mind. ItS FCFS. Probably nobody asking about them.

No hype for these by me what so ever. Called a puffer reds and he didn't even know they had them, One HoH is doing tickets. I called other FTL and one said yes they doing tickets, I get there and he said manager changed his mind. ItS FCFS. Probably nobody asking about them.
And where is this?

What's the check in process in store like? They do something to the app?

Also if I have the full 6 minute window when do I reserve?

Ok cool but is there something in the app I have to do to actually reserve it besides putting my size, store preferences and checking in? Like the adidas confirmed app with a countdown?

So how does this footlocker thing work is it like
Adidas confirm or u have to go to the store to check in

I'm like 0/3 on that stupid app it sounds cool but haven't seen it really help my chances. Done better on actual raffles than it. Then again I don't have time to go check in throughout the week so that may have been it as well

I'm like 0/3 on that stupid app it sounds cool but haven't seen it really help my chances. Done better on actual raffles than it. Then again I don't have time to go check in throughout the week so that may have been it as well
How did you have to do raffles, but don't have time to check in?  Raffles are way more time consuming.

All these questions lol .. all you have to do is do a quick google search or even watch that video posted a couple pages back and youll get all your answers

Anyone else in Socal not have the ability to check in with Bluetooth? Seems like they haven't setup that feature for LA yet

Hmm really? So the 6 minute window is automatically done and reserved for you
Once you've selected the shoe, quantity, and stores, and met all the head start requirements (VIP, Platinum, and check in), the head start is applied and the reservation is complete.  At that point you wait for the countdown to finish on Friday to see if you won.

Step in with the oops then bro
pimp.gif

sneaker karma exists.

I'm a guy who has Michigan SBs  (if that makes me more favourable to you).

Back
Top Bottom