Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

After sitting both pairs side by side, Storms > Royals. All I wanted was Storms in pretty much a black & blue colorway and I got a shoe with 5 different leather textures.

I've been hunting these for the last 2 weeks...good luck finding this below $140. Seems like the going rate for a sz 10 is ~150-175

I'm sure more will pop up. This is only a $100 shoe to me, not more. *shrugs*
I said the same thing, but it's hard to find a pair for under 140. Should have copped when this went on sale for $110.

These are going for 200+ on fc and stockx for popular sizes 

With the Metallic Blues, UNC's, Kentucky's, and Royals I think I now have all the blue AJ1's I'll ever want or need.

These have all pretty much dried up around here...but I got lucky before it was too late.  I agree that these have undeservedly flown under the radar...almost the same quality as BTs...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Saw these at outlets for $80-100.

After seeing them so often, I can't get myself to spend more than that for these. Would love to get a pair though.

Which outlets? I haven't seen any reports on here and they seem to be drying up elsewhere even around retail.

Back
Top Bottom