nike air jordan 1 white/grand purple

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Still mad about me going away and missing out on these. SO MAD. I been on the hunt since and still cant find a 12

Ha ... I was away for a lil over a month and it was around the time these dropped.

I been hunting for a pair ever since RD.

I see STMS has my sz. If its there come tomorrow night....... YOU CAN SAY , COPPED
you pick em up? ive been eying them for quite some time too

norcalballgirl23 wrote:
you pick em up? ive been eying them for quite some time too

I guess you 4got how to get in touch with me
frown.gif

Jk... I do miss you tho.
embarassed.gif

Anyways ... Im going to pick these sexy things up REAL SOON. i know I said I was going to order them on Sunday .... but like always, other things came up.

Hopefully this weekend.

There will be reminders throughout the duration of this post for those that will inevitably say "oh, I didn't know...."

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!
DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.
PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.
AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

These are lovely, but I can't even stress about trying to find a sneaker now when they decide to just drop it overseas.

Livestock has these up north. They have a store in Toronto and Vancouver. Not sure which shop they ship from but they have sizes 9-10.5 and 11.5 available for $160 CDN (just over $150 US with the exchange rate. They charge $18 CDN for shipping so you're looking at around $170 or so in US dollars for them shipped. Decent price but you know they are coming from a legit JB seller. Probably the best boutique sneaker spot in Canada now that Goodfoot has closed its doors.

feel free to hit me up if you have any questions - i do not work for them but just trying to let you ppl know where you might be able to find a pair.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

Livestock has these up north. They have a store in Toronto and Vancouver. Not sure which shop they ship from but they have sizes 9-10.5 and 11.5 available for $160 CDN (just over $150 US with the exchange rate. They charge $18 CDN for shipping so you're looking at around $170 or so in US dollars for them shipped. Decent price but you know they are coming from a legit JB seller. Probably the best boutique sneaker spot in Canada now that Goodfoot has closed its doors.

feel free to hit me up if you have any questions - i do not work for them but just trying to let you ppl know where you might be able to find a pair.

bro did you not read what ijapino just said before your post?

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

bro did you not read what ijapino just said before your post?
bro did you not just read what i said? I said I am not sure which shop THEY ship from and THEY charge for shipping...I was saying they have them. I am not going to buy them for anybody or anything like that. I was simply telling you guys where they are still available for YOU to go order on your own. I was not making any attempt to sell them. Why is everyone so heated on NT these days? I guess the next international release I won't try and help any US ppl out.
pc.

For those who are looking for them and aren't going to get in my grill for helping you find them....here is the link to their website:

http://deadstock.ca/catal....php&categoryid=2904

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by torres

fed up with the 1s already
they ran that shoe in da ground.....

and aren't these OG colors?

Yup they're an OG colorway.

These are better then the other two metallic colorways.

Back
Top Bottom