Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Would love to cop a pair of the upcoming WC4s with the NA but honestly, would be copping just due to hype.  I rock my current WC4s with the jumpman and it's fine to be honest.  Having the NA is cool but seriously not worth all the trouble.  Just wear what YOU like, not for others.

Would love to cop a pair of the upcoming WC4s with the NA but honestly, would be copping just due to hype.  I rock my current WC4s with the jumpman and it's fine to be honest.  Having the NA is cool but seriously not worth all the trouble.  Just wear what YOU like, not for others.
Exactly!  That's why I'm thinking this is an opportunity to get the '12 WCs when the price drops due to this release.  I'm fine with the jumpman.

Just sold off my last Banana toe 4. I like the build of the 11lab4 so if this Nike Air retro looks like them I'll be very happy. Will cop regardless as I'm a sucker for Nike Air. I went wild on the 88 3 and plan to do the same with these. Add me to the patiently waiting club.

Exactly!  That's why I'm thinking this is an opportunity to get the '12 WCs when the price drops due to this release.  I'm fine with the jumpman.
hard to agree with you because the grey color is so far off IMO.

Will they use the molds as they did w/ the current retro 4s?  If so, they may last longerish than the crumbling soles of the past.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?
nthat.gif

Will they use the molds as they did w/ the current retro 4s?  If so, they may last longerish than the crumbling soles of the past.
Let's hope not. Crumbling midsoles are irrelevant when these shoes rerelease every 6-7 years max, they won't even get a chance to crumble. And I'll take a shoes that's going to crumble and be FAR more comfortable/light than what we've been getting.

4s use to be sooo comfortable, anyone with 4s from 2005(lasers) and before can attest to this.

Can someone pull out the hype meter and tell everyone how high it is right now?  LOL

$220 and no remastered material. SMDH.. Why couldn't the quality be Oreo 4's or Legend Blue. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
im guessing these should be a gr with info this early, but 220 tho, is the gonna be the new norm?

Last edited:
^Bingo. We've gone over this over and over again.

I've been operating under the belief that they'd be $220 for a while now, so that makes this blow easy to swallow. I'll pay it and be happy to have the shoe.

$220.00 is better than $250.00. Not surprise by the price hike at all. This is JB's business as usual. Every year a price hike.

Back
Top Bottom