Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No but for real, why does his have the Nike tag? 

Wow seriously?? You are AWARE that Nike made Nike A I R hang tags that came w other shoes that YOU can actually swap & put em on the 4s??... Ding ding [emoji]129299[/emoji]

Last edited:
If I have to buy just 4 shoes this year barring any surprise release, it would be banned 1s, the flu game, 12s, space jams 11s and this Wc4. So far im 1 of 4. How bout you guys. What's your 4 guys?

Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.
yes i agree that property in the right way to go with investments but FC can still bring in some side cash that makes it worth while. heres a bigger picture of one of my invoices from last month

Also, if these are THE Jordan you prefer.. Why wouldn't you buy 8 pairs? They release every 4-6 years and it's not even guaranteed you'll get them lol. I would definitely keep 8 pairs if I had access to them and everyone around me was taken care of. I'm surprised people acting like this is a bad thing lol. That collection was enchanting.

just these and the black/red 1s are all I personally want this year my friend [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

After all was said and done I was able to make a bit of money get my pair for free and help quite a few folks get theirs for just $40-$60 over retail. Put my extra raffle tix up on cl and spent a lot of time at the mall asking folks if they were looking for the wc 4's lol. Here's a quick shot of my pair. Really happy with them, super nice and very comfortable.

View media item 1911519

Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.

Spend $240 and make $50-$60 (which is up to a 25% return), and all you have to do is make a trip to a couple of stores and list the item. I can see why people do this.

not a lot of people knows math.

look at it this way,,,,foot stores get wholesale price and they sell close to 100 pairs..no shipping no gas.

unless you can beat this...no way your making money 

sucks about the glue, but nice on feet shot. have you tried removing it with tweezers or something?
I ended up using some rubbing alcohol and a tissue and kind of gently scratching it off with my finger nail. After a bit it came off and no damage to the Nike logo :tongue:

can anyone tell me what 30% of $6380 is?  thats how much money i made from FC 12/28/15 - 1/4/16. not bad for a side hustle 

Man i just scrolled through 10 to 15 pages looking for the toe box "fix".
Considering doing it but I want a little more detail.

can anyone tell me what 30% of $6380 is?  thats how much money i made from FC 12/28/15 - 1/4/16. not bad for a side hustle 
you're od'ing now.. no one really cares like that and you know what 30% of that is..go to coursera if you wanna teach math

It's a simple wet towel and iron with a stuffed toebox. That or use a steamer. It's the same method as uncreasing leather.

lol.. I think the kid said he was putting a youtube video up.. but basically its just ironing it.. but there are steps they take to protect the leather.. someone was talking about wetsuits lmao.. but yea

Back
Top Bottom