Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Ya'll probably think I'm crazy, but the area between the "K" and "E" where there wasn't any speckling was bugging me so much I hand to take matters into my own hands. lol

The right shoe didn't turn out that great, but the left shoe looks good. 

Before
View media item 1911372
After
View media item 1911373
Your OCD would have really ate at you if you had my pair then :lol: . Not gonna lie, I thought about doing something similar on my pair. The right shoe has like a border around the top half of the Nike Air logo.

View media item 1911583
I'll probably just leave em alone though.

Last edited:

Can you send us a screen shot of your invoice that proves your moving this kind of quantity with them in such a short amount of time? I'm sure FC provides you with a record of your consignment transactions.
It hasn't updated since they haven't cut a check but I took in a bunch of AS foams and OVOs I got from the pop up through this weekend.

Last edited:
@deepspin

yes fam ,, i was thinking of purchasing 1 pair of these 2016 cw4
and the master 12s, but ill pass on the 12s and keeping 2 pairs of the 89 cw4s love them

I know that's right bruh I can't be mad. I might mess around and check some spots in my area tomorrow and see if I can double up myself, I'm still on the search for some decently priced SBB 1s tho.

Anyways.. is anyone else noticing like white out touch up spots on their pairs?   It's not that noticeable on mine but I was doing a close up inspection and there are multiple touch up spots

Stuff your toe boxes, cover the toe boxes with a damp hand cloth/shirt, press down with an iron on medium heat.

Last edited:
Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.
I own a duplex. 

My portfolio is **** because of the market

And still, I'm selling kicks as a side hustle.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, bro.

whiplastw03 was calling me out so i had to prove him wrong. not trying to flex or brag, just trying to set him straight
Yeah but you must've mentioned that you were reselling so it's kind of a flex. Some NTers are sensitive and don't want to hear about resellers making money. You gotta remember the ones that actually post are the ones who most likely hate resellers and are trying to get the shoes for themselves. Resellers have ruined the shoe game.

$450 on Ebay right now and seller is stating he will do $400. Shoes are 100% legit based on his pics: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jordan-Retro-3-III-White-Cement-88-Size-10-DS-/322002241176?hash=item4af8d44698:g:GOMAAOSw5dNWpY1z

Go on LA/OC Craigslist now and you'll find them for $350-400 but you must verify authenticity of course.
Those are Pre Owned
Worn once or twice. I'd pay $400 for a VVNDS pair over $600+ for a DS pair any day of the week since I'm gonna wear em anyway. Unless of course you're the type who doesn't rock his kicks and would rather keep them iced up forever.

Wife just got an order cancelled notification
frown.gif
mean.gif
Did you make multiple orders on the account? what size is she?

Yeah but you must've mentioned that you were reselling so it's kind of a flex. Some NTers are sensitive and don't want to hear about resellers making money. You gotta remember the ones that actually post are the ones who most likely hate resellers and are trying to get the shoes for themselves. Resellers have ruined the shoe game.
Social media ruined the HOBBY of buying shoes.

Tiffanys lit the fire, concords thru jet fuel on it.

Internet in general haha. I remember being able to show up a couple of minutes before release for the collezione pack and easy cop because sites like nicekicks weren't really popular yet. Even before that when fire red 3s and aqua 8s sat in stores for weeks.

Pointless conversation. Y'all trying your upmost to have this thread locked, let's stay on topic.

Last edited:
i gotta clap for the nters that were really passionate about the nikeair on the back. makes it feel like niketalk made it happen. like 26/27 years in the making (besides you know)

View media item 1909740

Forgot to quote this but yes i remember those gentry days when he said nike air will never be on retros because it preserves the og and og collector and the times we wanted and wished nike air would come back only to get ridiculed and frowned and hated from others with comments like "nike air will never come back so stop wasting your time." I avoided the 2012s for hope that these will release in its og form and now i couldn't be happier. My 99s are still wearable but when the day happens, i will make the transition to these.

Congrats to those that wanted this release to happen. I feel like we jordan purists assisted on making this happen...

View media item 1911614

Last edited:
Forgot to quote this but yes i remember those gentry days when he said nike air will never be on retros because it preserves the og and og collector and the times we wanted and wished nike air would come back only to get ridiculed and frowned and hated from others with comments like "nike air will never come back so stop wasting your time." I avoided the 2012s for hope that these will release in its og form and now i couldn't be happier. My 99s are still wearable but when the day happens, i will make the transition to these.

Congrats to those that wanted this release to happen. I feel like we jordan purists assisted on making this happen...
Nah it's Jordan Brand wanting to justify a reason to rerelease the same sneaker in under a decade lol. But yeah I remember I was so for bringing back the Nike Air on the heel tabs back.

sucks about the glue, but nice on feet shot. have you tried removing it with tweezers or something?
I ended up using some rubbing alcohol and a tissue and kind of gently scratching it off with my finger nail. After a bit it came off and no damage to the Nike logo :tongue:
Nice! I've used rubbing alcohol for to clean some parts of shoes, in particular the midsoles and outsoles, as long as you're gentle in applying it. But I've found that if you aren't careful and overdo it, the surface can get damaged.

Back
Top Bottom