Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just my opinion but a measly $60 profit on WC 4s after consignment shops take their cut is a waste of time. But then again $50-60 may be worth it to other people because its "gas money"

Wanna make real money? Invest in property, residential and commercial. Build a portfolio and you'll never have to sell jordans as a side hustle ever again.
So would you say the same thing about stock that goes up only a measly $50 or $60 in a year?
Comparing increase in stock prices to net profit gains on sneakers is comparing apples to cabbage bro. It's not even close.

Cats comparing stock increases to sneakers? :rofl:
You can tell who doesn't have money in stock and understand the way the system works. Cats talking about gains on sneakers? :lol:

Last edited:

Nicekicks and coolkicks, everything that ended in kicks, was fakes.. Im like 99.999% sure on this but no one ever agrees.. you could get the craziest colorways on there
Nicekicks wasn't a buying site.. It was a sneaker news site. Also I always got my shoes online from pickyourshoes back when they had Js always in stock.

Lol, YOU are telling ME I'm doing by business wrong? Are you a consultant now? lol

I own properties and land in three countries brother. Inherited half of them and continue to manage them to this day years after my dad passed away 12 years ago. Not to mention, NONE of them have negative equity. Two of my rental homes in Northern California will be free and clear by the time I'm 55.

Selling shoes as a side hustle is small time. I acquire properties and build equity, that's my side hustle. And I'm not even including my salary from my regular 9-5 (we can leave the salary part up to your imagination, let's put it this way: I make major decisions for my company).
Take it to the general section with your portfolio. Consultant.
You must be a reseller who just copped 6 pairs for a total of $140 profit lol

Nicekicks and coolkicks, everything that ended in kicks, was fakes.. Im like 99.999% sure on this but no one ever agrees.. you could get the craziest colorways on there

Nicekicks wasn't a buying site.. It was a sneaker news site. Also I always got my shoes online from pickyourshoes back when they had Js always in stock.
Pickyourshoes was the site back then, they had some dope shoes on their site.

Lol, YOU are telling ME I'm doing by business wrong? Are you a consultant now? lol

I own properties and land in three countries brother. Inherited half of them and continue to manage them to this day years after my dad passed away 12 years ago. Not to mention, NONE of them have negative equity. Two of my rental homes in Northern California will be free and clear by the time I'm 55.

Selling shoes as a side hustle is small time. I acquire properties and build equity, that's my side hustle. And I'm not even including my salary from my regular 9-5 (we can leave the salary part up to your imagination, let's put it this way: I make major decisions for my company).
This thread

I completely understand about the hate towards re-sellers, i say f them to lol
the re-sellers don't understand that some of us don't get to cop because yall buy them all to make profit when we just want to wear them,

@jkallday I think that's your screen name,, do you bro , just show respect there's some fellow sneakerheads that struck out because of ppl like you, that's why there's beef

like i said do you bro, just respect shoe game , don't come here to show off
we don't care bruh

Cats comparing stock increases to sneakers?
roll.gif

You can tell who doesn't have money in stock and understand the way the system works. Cats talking about gains on sneakers?
laugh.gif
crazy right ? lol 

Last edited:
I'm with you... NiceKicks.com sold fakes back in like '99-'00. I got into an argument with a dude at school about how it didn't make any sense that they had every Jordan DS for LESS than they originally cost at retail.

Not sure the path they took, but years later I saw they had a store and a legit website and whatever. Not sure if they bought the domain from someone or not, but I've always been skeptical based on that site originally selling fakes.

I'm with you... NiceKicks.com sold fakes back in like '99-'00. I got into an argument with a dude at school about how it didn't make any sense that they had every Jordan DS for LESS than they originally cost at retail.

Not sure the path they took, but years later I saw they had a store and a legit website and whatever. Not sure if they bought the domain from someone or not, but I've always been skeptical based on that site originally selling fakes.
Ah my bad if that's true then I wasn't really thinking about using the internet to find out about sneakers yet. Dial up and all lol.

I completely understand about the hate towards re-sellers, i say f them to lol
the re-sellers don't understand that some of us don't get to cop because yall buy them all to make profit when we just want to wear them,

@jkallday I think that's your screen name,, do you bro , just show respect there's some fellow sneakerheads that struck out because of ppl like you, that's why there's beef

like i said do you bro, just respect shoe game , don't come here to show off
we don't care bruh
Well said bro

You must be a reseller who just copped 6 pairs for a total of $140 profit lol

Bruh..... Why so hostile it's like you never see rich folk talk about how much money they have.....

Stop going at everyone that's how threads get locked u fam gave you some land you financially Stable cool lots of us are. Live an let be.

Just saying man it's not that deep I can care less about what the next man has owns or does with his or her money.

It's the internet you can never win the money battle here.

Nah people need to flex some way. Since everyone ate now we have to make ourselves feel better some way.

Even with resellers they made more than enough. Like people in here crying about striking out like that.

Is there a thread for poor sneakerheads? Feeling out of place right now.
No  and normally people that talk about how much they have or  resell   for thousands  get flamed...  Most of the time  i just look past it 

With the volume JB is putting out now, if you're missing out on GRs for retail you're really not trying.   You either slept and decided to copy late in the day or the day after or were in jail.

With the volume JB is putting out now, if you're missing out on GRs for retail you're really not trying.   You either slept and decided to copy late in the day or the day after or were in jail.

true I purchased on snkrs app fairly easy took 4mins to sign up and check out
on top of that i got off the couch and went to the mall for unclaimed pairs, twice until I finally got my pair

I wonder what "Limited" means to Nike these days? It seems like there was so many pairs. I don't think I know anyone who didn't get a pair...or two...or three. Got my size 13 easy through SNKRS.

This thread went straight rap video....we got money, cars, women, real estate, dead bodies all over the place.....id actually like rap if they sang, played instruments......had talent and you know....didn't rap.

Well guys looks like reselling which is estimated at $6-7 billion a year (those are Bees, which are lots of 'pears') became big business, Dan Gilbert owner of the Cavs may take the game to a new level with StockX his sneaker stock exchange.

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/2016/02/dan-gilbert-launches-the-first-sneaker-stock-exchange/

And the 2016 IVs are classic, these get tucked away in the vault with the others.....:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom