Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No more size 13's from Eastbay? Thinking about caving in....

Not sure, I specifically asked for 12.5 (no way thinking they had them...she said "yes, size 12,5 is in stock").
I got my email confirmation 3 minutes after hanging up from placing the order.

the just dons were super limited that those that couldnt afford it had no chance.  comeback 3's will do good. its just after waiting over 10 years for this shoe jb had to reach in their bag of goodies and feed the crack fiends this shoe just so it could gain back the attention from the yeezy crack heads and under armour athletes. jb is losing its hold on the shoe industry and for them to release all the 'NIKE AIR' retros that matter for all the crack heads to smoke is a sign that jb is losing its hold on their customers.  it was funny before nike air was even sold everyone including me were still buying jordans at the same time waiting for the 'NIKE AIR' to comeback and after 10 years its back and now the demand for the 'NIKE AIR' is gone. there wont be anyone crying for jb to come out with 'NIKE AIR' any more begging them for it now that its been sold for mass amounts.  JB is just trying to get back their customers from yeezy adidas and under armour except this was a major thing for jb to come out with 'nike air' and now that its out what will jb feed to all the crack heads when the next thing comes out and the customers go look for something else to put their lips on....
tl;dr homie

No need for a double up on any Retro. Not even white.

Had to pick up a new pair of the Red/white/black last summer, but only because I had a new puppy and he murdered the heel tab.

I can't beat them up before the next release so, One and done on everything

Last edited:
14min call to eastbay and I was able to order a size 8.5, I also got the email confirmation.

If this order goes thru and my ndc pair eventually ship, I'm willing to hook someone up with my extra pair. I Can't have 2 pairs but rather have 1 locked.

Where you hear that at? It was a General Release.
You going off what a internet shoe blog tells you?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You going off what a internet shoe blog tells you?  :lol:  

You specifically ask where I heard that it was a limited release, I tell/show you and then you comment this?

Next time we will all just ask you what, where and when,...since your the Don of sneaker releases and all.

You specifically ask where I heard that it was a limited release, I tell/show you and then you comment this?

Next time we will all just ask you what, where and when,...since your the Don of sneaker releases and all.

I hope you don't hear what the politicians say and assume its fact all the time.

Tried looking out for those who didn't cop, but my mall was wiped clean. Only GS sizes were left when I went to put in my raffles for the yeezys.

when you feed everyone it loses its value.  the next step are for those sample people looking for the next thing they cant have and develope a craving for it.  just like a drug addict with crack except for a shoe head it could be any type of shoe not just a jordan shoe.  this is probably a good thing now that the "hype" will go somewhere else other than jordans so we wont have to see jb fail miserably trying to create hype by having sick children design shoes for them and ask rap stars to dance in them in front of fan bois.  jb will end up where it started which was a designed basketball shoe made for the GOAT to play in. until the next GOAT comes along and shoes companies go to war for them to endorse their shoe..

when you feed everyone it loses its value.  the next step are for those sample people looking for the next thing they cant have and develope a craving for it.  just like a drug addict with crack except for a shoe head it could be any type of shoe not just a jordan shoe.  this is probably a good thing now that the "hype" will go somewhere else other than jordans so we wont have to see jb fail miserably trying to create hype by having sick children design shoes for them and ask rap stars to dance in them in front of fan bois.  jb will end up where it started which was a designed basketball shoe made for the GOAT to play in. until the next GOAT comes along and shoes companies go to war for them to endorse their shoe..
A crack head is going to smoke as much crack as is available to them. They have to die to stop. Flawed logic.

Update: perfect logic** people going to double and triple up indefinitely.. The only thing stopped these from selling is when the inventory is gone. This thread is a perfect illustration of that. Flawed argument***

Last edited:
Judging by all the last releases and being produced by the boat load....

V's should be easy since I don't see them selling like the WC
I can see Nike mixing it up and being inexplicable ridiculous and make that one super limited. WC III '88 style and keep people fiending for more

I may be in the minority with this but I hope they keep producing more product for the releases. I'm not a reseller just someone looking to pick up shoes that they like and not pay 200+ over retail

A crack head is going to smoke as much crack as is available to them. They have to die to stop. Flawed logic.
i was talking about the addiction to something and when you have a long enough exposure to it you become desensitized and no longer crave for it.....

Back
Top Bottom