Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

how many orders are getting steve harveyd?
roll.gif
Eastbay order fully shipped,
smokin.gif

Eastbay is taking phone orders right now.
So for those of you that missed out yesterday here's another chance for you to get your pair.
I just got off the phone with them and they had size 9.5, 12, and 13 available
I didn't ask about any of the other sizes.
Hope this helps some of you

Last edited:
Eastbay is taking phone orders right now.
So for those of you that missed out yesterday here's another chance for you to get your pair.
I just got off the phone with them and they had size 9.5, 12, and 13 available
I didn't ask about any of the other sizes.
Hope this helps some of you
this is why I come here, good people like you. Rang up 2 more, whether they get shipped or not is besides the point, thank you for posting this

I've never purchased anything online. I did try to cart these on RD which was easy. I also was able to cart a pair of Chicago's last year; I didn't buy though.

Don't shoot lol

Carting on eastbay doesnt mean squat. Friend of mine checked out and got cancelled on chicago 1s.

Just cooked on a 10.5 at eastbay . REP said no more 9.5 or 10 left.    got a rep in less than 2 minutes of waiting.  CALL ASAP

I understand doubling up but what are you dudes who are getting 3, 4, 5 pairs doing with the extras? seems excessive even if it is your all-time favorite shoe

Anyone here use those water repellent products on your pairs? Guy at Shiek almost had me sold on buying a can the other night.

Anyone here use those water repellent products on your pairs? Guy at Shiek almost had me sold on buying a can the other night.
I've used it on suede but I'm not sure it would do much on a mostly leather shoe..

gotta be careful applying it too, it can create dark spots if you don't apply it evenly

Yeah thats my fear, is staining the material. Plus, I dont know if those products are even that effective for protecting against stains and whatnot. 

me too man. guy a few posts up said he just ordered two MORE pairs...so he has three at least

I don't get it. they're gonna release again at some point

I just ordered another, 5 total for me, all at retail. Another guy showed 16 pairs, more power to him.

To each their own, life is good.

Yeah thats my fear, is staining the material. Plus, I dont know if those products are even that effective for protecting against stains and whatnot. 
in my experience it makes liquids slide right off the shoes instead of soaking in. but if you get grape juice or something like that on them it'll probably still stain, just not as bad as if you didn't have the repellant

liquids don't really soak into leather though so idk how it'd work on these 4's. I'd say skip it

I just ordered another, 5 total for me, all at retail. Another guy showed 16 pairs, more power to him.

To each their own, life is good.
not hating, just curious what you're gonna do with all those pairs. if you're not planning on reselling in the future then what's the point of having so many

Back
Top Bottom