Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Shouts out to all the NTers who were able to cop... As for me, I struck out miserably. Hell I didn't even strike out really... It was more on some pop fly out, on the first swing ish...

tired.gif

I was logged in on EastBay, and Champ's at 9:45 EST. It seemed all good at first, while waitin' for the countdown. At like 9:56 EST I opened another tab to open up NikeTalk, and that was the DEATH NAIL. Firefox completely froze up, out of nowhere. 
sick.gif
I tried watin' it out , but now it's 10:01. So I open up the Task Manager, end the process, and tried to re open it.

That took another 5-7 minutes....

frown.gif

At the same time, I'm also tryin' on my phone. For some stupid reason, EastBay wouldn't let me open option for sizes. By now, I'm ***** furious because it's lookin' very bad. Finally, Firefox on my PC loads up, and I'm back in the game. (I think.) I go to EastBay, add a 12 to the cart, it goes through. Now, all I gotta do is check out. Then outta NO ****** where, the waitin' screen comes up. Now I have to wait like 13 minutes.
eyes.gif
While I'm doin' that, I'm also tryin' on Champ's. The same exact thing happens, except when I try to check out, I get stuck with the page tryin' to process.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I have the Eastbay page up on my phone also, and I'm still at the waiting screen. When it gets to the 8 minute mark, BOOM!!! The message pops up "SOLD OUT" of my size.

They remove it for my cart, and I'm left super salty. At Champ's, I'm still stuck tryin' to get it to process. I try opening up another tab, I get the same damn thing. Until BAM!!! I get the "This size is NO LONGER AVAILABLE".

When I try again at both sites, they wouldn't even let me select my size. A message would come up sayin' "Only One Per Customer". I'm **** I didn't even get to order one!!!

Long story short, (Well, not really)

I failed miserably, epic style.

Anyways, congrats to all of the members who were able to cook, and eat....

As for me, back to the "Tryin' To Catch A Good Resell Price Tip"

tired.gif

Looking at the posts from this morning it is mixed, 1-10 how hard was this morning's restock

It was a 10 at first because immediately at 10am the shoes stated they were sold out and was unable to add shoes to the cart.

After 10 minutes or so I was actually able to add shoes to the cart and checkout.

If I would've given up after 5 minutes I would've missed out.

It was a 10 at first because immediately at 10am the shoes stated they were sold out and was unable to add shoes to the cart.

After 10 minutes or so I was actually able to add shoes to the cart and checkout.

If I would've given up after 5 minutes I would've missed out.
Yep all of sudden about 10 minutes in it seemed they loaded the stock.  I carted an 11 at FA, FL, and Champs.  Got all the way through checkout at FA and FL.  I think I know what happened at Champs...lol.

All in all I would say it was a 7 or 8 since the numbers were so low.  I ran 4 different devices across all stores but I was on wifi at a hospital so I thought that would not work out.  Wifi turned out to be really good.

How do you guys rock the WC4 lapel pin?

I've been wearing my pair for 3 weeks straight and just recently started to see others cats with them on the streets, guess cuz the snow is gone now.

Last edited:
How do you guys rock the WC4 lapel pin?

I've been wearing my pair for 3 weeks straight and just recently started to see others cats with them on the streets, guess cuz the snow is gone now.

We never have that problem in southern California. Was like 85 and sunny today.

Wore a pair of mine once. Letting everyone beat their pairs up before summer even starts.

There are so many people who cop yeezys, frags, or even the psny 12s with no bot. Some people get lucky that way, it's all chance

There are so many people who cop yeezys, frags, or even the psny 12s with no bot. Some people get lucky that way, it's all chance

Agreed, it's all chance. I was able to get through on SNKRS on release date and Eastbay this morning, but because of that I'll prolly take Ls the rest of the year lol.

I've never purchased anything online. I did try to cart these on RD which was easy. I also was able to cart a pair of Chicago's last year; I didn't buy though.

Don't shoot lol

i work 50+ hrs a week and copped 3 pairs ...its not impossible
I would say that it's close to impossible for some of those who work in the refinery or drilling rigs.

A drilling rig worker works 12 - 16 hours a day and have no access to a computer while at work. And only have access to their cell phones on their breaks. And they pretty much only get 3 breaks.

And sometimes they are in spots where they get a crappy signal.

There are a lot of other jobs where workers are in the same situation. So unless it's their day off. I'm pretty sure it's close to impossible for them to get a pair on release day.

I've never purchased anything online. I did try to cart these on RD which was easy. I also was able to cart a pair of Chicago's last year; I didn't buy though.

Don't shoot lol

I was able to score a pair on the RD also. It wasn't easy though, it almost took me two hours.

Last edited:
"It's was hard."

"It's was easy."

"It's was hard because of XYZ."

"It's was easy and you're not trying."

There's is no way that anyone is going to win the debate because it is such a subjective opinion. No one is going to convince the other into changing their own opinion about their own experience. It is not "fact" that it was easy for everyone, nor is "fact" that it was hard for everyone. I've copped multiples of this silhouette, all online, all manually. However, I've also failed on some other GRs using the same method that I posted earlier:

Persistence. Multiple tabs, multiple browsers, multiple devices.
...and I've also failed due to my being unavailable because of work or life in general in the past. I've been unable to enter raffles in the past, missed online drawings, logged into NT at the end of the day to find that I missed a random restock hours earlier, etc. 

If you copped, congrats. If you didn't, condolences. Timing, effort, and resources are all factors... but all three aligning so you can cart and purchase on heavy traffic sites also involves a little luck.

Those that copped are going to be happy and those that didn't may or may not be bummed based on how bad they wanted the shoe. That's about all there is to say about that. Again, no way that anyone is going to convince the other side to change their mind on how "hard" or "easy" copping a release is because we don't all live the same lives in the same areas with the same resources. 

Back
Top Bottom