Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I just ordered another, 5 total for me, all at retail. Another guy showed 16 pairs, more power to him.

To each their own, life is good.

not hating, just curious what you're gonna do with all those pairs. if you're not planning on reselling in the future then what's the point of having so many
was I the two more guy? Anyways this is the only sneaker I wear. And my life is car related. So my sneakers get dirty and I won't be buying another pair for 5-6 years. (This doesn't count training/basketball sneakers[specifically for sport use only])

was I the two more guy? Anyways this is the only sneaker I wear. And my life is car related. So my sneakers get dirty and I won't be buying another pair for 5-6 years. (This doesn't count training/basketball sneakers[specifically for sport use only])
yeah I guess if these were literally the one shoe you wore they'd wear out pretty quick. how often does one pair usually last you?

yeah I guess if these were literally the one shoe you wore they'd wear out pretty quick. how often does one pair usually last you?
lol I wore my 2012s yesterday to ride my bike.. They are destroyed though, yellow cushioning coming out and paint on them lol I would like to have each pair last 1-2 years and then give away or sell the extras. I'm excessively cheap and these were my big purchase for the near term.. I wanted to be safer as opposed to sorry. We don't know what Jordan will be doing in 2022.. (Even though by 2020 we should be able to 3d print these at home)

Eastbay is taking phone orders right now.
So for those of you that missed out yesterday here's another chance for you to get your pair.
I just got off the phone with them and they had size 9.5, 12, and 13 available
I didn't ask about any of the other sizes.
Hope this helps some of you

this is why I come here, good people like you. Rang up 2 more, whether they get shipped or not is besides the point, thank you for posting this

You're welcome. I'm just glad that I was able to help some of you out today.

If you're playing ball in these they won't last a year.....they will but it won't look pretty at all

Has anyone else had trouble removing the size sticker from the insole?
Take out the insole. Use the heat from a hair dryer and start peeling off the sticker with tweezers or by hand.
It should come off pretty easy and shouldn't leave any of the sticky residue on there.

And I missed again...

[emoji]128553[/emoji]​

Keep trying. The representative told me this morning that they'll be updating their inventory throughout the day.
When I called this morning they didn't have a size 12.5 that I was trying to get for my cousin.
I called right now and they had size 12.5 back in stock.

I understand doubling up but what are you dudes who are getting 3, 4, 5 pairs doing with the extras? seems excessive even if it is your all-time favorite shoe
in 1999 I copped 10 pairs.

5 cements

5 black and red

All from Niketown Chicago

They were sold out everywhere in Texas, but I was visiting my family in Chicago and the rest is history.

the original 4 is very special to me and a lot of other people on here.

Today I have more than 600 pairs of shoes.

I have not worn 90% of them.

I have about 75 pairs of beaters outside of the 600 pairs.

I understand why people get 4-5-10 pairs.

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT COPPED

Last edited:
5 cements
5 black and red

They were sold out everywhere in Texas, but I was visiting my family in Chicago and the rest is history.

So you're proud of the fact you have 600 pairs of shoes but haven't worn 90% of them?

Wow...no words..

Last edited:
5 cements
5 black and red

So you're proud of the fact you have 600 pairs of shoes but haven't worn 90% of them?

Wow...no words..

What's the beef? Some dudes are shoe collectors. This is a hobby for many.

Back
Top Bottom