Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

FYI, I called 5 mins. ago for size 11.5 and the CSR told me they have more than 10 left.  I didn't cop because they wanted to add CA sales tax.  I thought EB didn't charge CA sales tax, but I stand corrected.

Last edited:
So you're proud of the fact you have 600 pairs of shoes but haven't worn 90% of them?

Wow...no words..
?

I think you mis-understand.

I have not worn 90% of them because I have not gotten around to wearing them

I have my beaters for work and exercise and there's 75 pairs of those to choose from.

Last weekend my nephew had a birthday party and I had the luxury of deciding what to un-ds for his party.

I come from humble upbringings and to have that type of choice is very rewarding for me.

My little brother has more than I do and hes worn almost every pair...

?

I have my beaters for work and exercise and there's 75 pairs of those to choose from.
Last weekend my nephew had a birthday party and I had the luxury of deciding what to un-ds for his party.

I come from humble upbringings and to have that type of choice is very rewarding for me.

M

Dude u don't need to answer to no one!
It's your shoes
U can do whatever u want with them

So you're proud of the fact you have 600 pairs of shoes but haven't worn 90% of them?

Wow...no words..
?

bruh u dont have to justify your collection to anyone or what u do with your kicks. shoot, u could hve worn only 1 pair and have 599 unworn pairs. still not his place to judge u. when people act like that i tell them "well when u start paying for and buying my shoes, u can start telling me what to do with them".

its good that u have enough sense to know that these are just luxuries.

These are still available at east bay just got a sz 10 for my buddy . 219 no tax or shipping [emoji]128515[/emoji]

I wonder if payment issues is what leads to the inconsistencies of inventory. My size was out all day, but I called an hour ago and I scored. 1 pair was in stock.

#dontstopbelieve'n

What's the beef? Some dudes are shoe collectors. This is a hobby for many.
Let's say each shoe average costs $150, dude spent $81k on sneakers he's not even wearing. Then he says he hasn't gotten around to wearing them...so why not buy a pair whenever you need to.

Just the amount of waste is absurd, 540 pairs just lying around collecting dust. It's gross consumerism not a hobby.

Let's say each shoe average costs $150, dude spent $81k on sneakers he's not even wearing. Then he says he hasn't gotten around to wearing them...so why not buy a pair whenever you need to.

Just the amount of waste is absurd, 540 pairs just lying around collecting dust. It's gross consumerism not a hobby.

Let's say he got them all for free. Or let's say he paid double of retail.

It doesn't matter because it's not your or my money. Who are you to judge what he does with HIS shoes and money?

I wonder if payment issues is what leads to the inconsistencies of inventory. My size was out all day, but I called an hour ago and I scored. 1 pair was in stock.

#dontstopbelieve'n
So your telling me theirs a chance to cop a pair over the phone?

or is this just wishful thinking?

Which sites did you call

well what if he just wants to cop them on release day for the most part? that way he can have em for whenever he decides to unDS them later on. if he only cops when he needs, hes gonna end up paying resell for alot of his collection im assuming, and that in the long run will end up costing more. he may even be well off enough financially that 81k in unworn kicks is nothing to him. u just dont know. so u shouldnt judge.

1. Call eastbay for the next 2 days lol they have some reps that play dumb and that's why these aren't sold out yet

2. People posting on a site called NikeTalk, shocked that some of the members of said site have a lot of DS sneakers. Fascinating.

Back
Top Bottom