Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Was looking to sell my extra pairs and people supposedly telling me these aren't even seling at retail ?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I think you will be able to get close to 300

Goat they are all sitting and being listed from $260-280 and they charge $10 shipping.

After fees if you sell at $270 you get $240 bucks give or take after fees.

Local groups none are moving at $250 lol

Your telling me you won't get retail for these lol you will lose money? Lol get out of here there's a reason they were sold out and you can't find them anymore so asking 250 is a bargain if u ask me

Going by what I'm seeing, Detroit area they aren't moving. Prefer meet up and get cash instead of losing fees and shipping online which people say they are moving at $300 but I'm not seeing that at all.

Goat is easiest and they are sitting on it and after fees the seller would get their money back.

Going by what I'm seeing, Detroit area they aren't moving. Prefer meet up and get cash instead of losing fees and shipping online which people say they are moving at $300 but I'm not seeing that at all.

Goat is easiest and they are sitting on it and after fees the seller would get their money back.

I'm in royal oak. Where you at?

I sold a pair in ATL size 9.5 for $285 a few weeks back. But have another 9.5 listed for $275 now that have been sitting for weeks. Its crazy the resell market is DEAD. Think its mainly due to the 20 somthin restocks and just people realizing that Nike is already gettin over on us with the increased retail prices these days! That said im tryin to triple up on these and i think people are gonna regret sleeping! Who knows if these will EVER release again with the NIKE air(although im sure Nike will get that $ again SOMEDAY...) Only reason im sellin the 9.5s is to cop another size 10 or 10.5(if u got a preferrably sz 10 in ATL hit me up). These run an easy half size big in my opinion but 9.5 is REALLY pushing it for me. Im usually a 10.5 or 11 in most J's...

Last edited:
I sold a pair in ATL size 9.5 for $285 a few weeks back. But have another 9.5 listed for $275 now that have been sitting for weeks. Its crazy the resell market is DEAD. Think its mainly due to the 20 somthin restocks and just people realizing that Nike is already gettin over on us with the increased retail prices these days! That said im tryin to triple up on these and i think people are gonna regret sleeping! Who knows if these will EVER release again with the NIKE air(although im sure Nike will get that $ again SOMEDAY...) Only reason im sellin the 9.5s is to cop another size 10 or 10.5(if u got a preferrably sz 10 in ATL hit me up). These run an easy half size big in my opinion but 9.5 is REALLY pushing it for me. Im usually a 10.5 or 11 in most J's...

It's really crazy but people don't behave rationally. This is definitely a top 5 Jordan of all time. This happened with the Jumpman WC 3s back in 2011. I got multiple pairs for retail long after release from stores. They didn't even sell out. Years later, Kanye and Kim rocking them and they started going for $4-500. I'm glad I got my 2 pairs for retail. I'd have to be totally broke and starving on the street to sell a pair of these. Having the NA finally after 17 years! and you're right. They might never release these with NA again or at least not for almost a decade. The plus is we can get our hands on them easily. The trade off is no quick profit but it's better this way. I would've had trouble getting a pair and def wouldn't have been able to get 2 for retail if people were on these like yeezys.

It's really crazy but people don't behave rationally. This is definitely a top 5 Jordan of all time. This happened with the Jumpman WC 3s back in 2011. I got multiple pairs for retail long after release from stores. They didn't even sell out. Years later, Kanye and Kim rocking them and they started going for $4-500. I'm glad I got my 2 pairs for retail. I'd have to be totally broke and starving on the street to sell a pair of these. Having the NA finally after 17 years! and you're right. They might never release these with NA again or at least not for almost a decade. The plus is we can get our hands on them easily. The trade off is no quick profit but it's better this way. I would've had trouble getting a pair and def wouldn't have been able to get 2 for retail if people were on these like yeezys.

It's all about the hype done through the media and social media.
Most of them who went nuts about specific jordans are not relating them to Michael Jordan or basketball but just about the brand and the hype for certain models and colorways.

It's all about the hype done through the media and social media.
Most of them who went nuts about specific jordans are not relating them to Michael Jordan or basketball but just about the brand and the hype for certain models and colorways.

Yeah I've finally started to realize this. I've noticed a lot of young people also don't care about high end brands when it comes to clothes. A lot of big department stores ain't doing that well and places like h&m, zara, uniqlo & primark are getting all the business. They prefer having tons of different looks with cheaper, disposable clothing instead of buying less quantity and getting higher quality and durability from higher end stuff. The era of the haul. Every generation is different. I'm 30 so I'm about 6 years removed from the target 18-24 demo. Feels like I was 21 just yesterday. We all get older without even realizing it.

Couldn't agree more bro. But honestly im lovin it! I might triple oeven qaud up on these joints! Y'all can have those "master" 12's and ish and ill take more pairs of my top 3 J's of all time! And with the Nike Air on the back!? Its a wrap!!

The resale market is done. Sold the cement for 250 got them for 237 with tax unreal. No point in copping two pairs for any release

The resale market is done. Sold the cement for 250 got them for 237 with tax unreal. No point in copping two pairs for any release
Smart move
wink.gif

501s are classic straight fit. Not really a baggy cut but def not a slim cut. I don't have really big, thick ankles so I would def go with a more tapered cut if I want the whole shoe to be visible. Some shoes (3s,12s, 13s,even 6s) I just let the jeans cover part of the shoe and they look ok, but other shoes really gotta be completely visible like the 4s,5s,11s otherwise the full impact of the silhouette and standout features like the 4 and 5 tongues can't be appreciated. From what I've seen MJ doesn't care and rocks some kind of straight/baggier cut most of the time covering much of his shoes not that I'm recommending that look.

Post a pic of those 501s or any pants sitting on top of yo 4s. I'm in the market for new jeans and pants after losing some weight and want something that'll look clean

Last edited:
501s are classic straight fit. Not really a baggy cut but def not a slim cut. I don't have really big, thick ankles so I would def go with a more tapered cut if I want the whole shoe to be visible. Some shoes (3s,12s, 13s,even 6s) I just let the jeans cover part of the shoe and they look ok, but other shoes really gotta be completely visible like the 4s,5s,11s otherwise the full impact of the silhouette and standout features like the 4 and 5 tongues can't be appreciated. From what I've seen MJ doesn't care and rocks some kind of straight/baggier cut most of the time covering much of his shoes not that I'm recommending that look.

Post a pic of those 501s or any pants sitting on top of yo 4s. I'm in the market for new jeans and pants after losing some weight and want something that'll look clean
you won't be able to see the shoe

Back
Top Bottom